Waiting time for WINWING Orion/Skywalker Metal Rudder Pedals (Damper Edition) for UK buyers?

Basco1

I ordered a set of WINWING Orion/Skywalker Metal Rudder Pedals with the Damper back last Friday 1st March and was notified by WINWING to keep an eye on my email as they would send me the invoice when they were in stock and ready to ship.

Does anybody have any idea of the approx waiting time for these? as I have no idea at all and obviously I am very interested,I have tried asking WINWING but to date they have'nt replied.

I am a United Kingdom buyer and I believe WINWING now have a UK Sales Warehouse up and running so I would be very interested in any others out there particularly from the UK of how long they had to wait for their order,or if in fact they too are still waiting.There is no rush,I want these rudder pedals but interested in the waiting list time all the same,thanks.

Edit: I also presume as a UK sales has been set up by WINWING that the order is sent from a UK warehouse?

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• Basco1 changed the title to Waiting time for WINWING Orion/Skywalker Metal Rudder Pedals (Damper Edition) for UK buyers?

i think i had my order in a week from placing it in the UK warehouse on an item listed as in stock 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

10 minutes ago, speed-of-heat said:

i think i had my order in a week from placing it in the UK warehouse on an item listed as in stock 

Thank you so much speed-of-heat that's heartening....I appreciate I have to wait until they are re stocked,so now will wait.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

You won't get a definitive answer here. Log a ticket via the CS portal and ask

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

It is very apparent that Winwing are struggling to supply the demand...there is a woeful month's wait for UK buyers for re-supply,and obviously there will be a long list of buyers who have to be supplied first.So there is no 'definitive' answer from Winwing.....I get the distinct feeling they don't really know either when they will be able to supply.

It's a great product but if you have to wait this long surely they will be losing business.....they're customer service is really slow too....the lights are on but nobody appears to be at home.

This is my experience as a UK buyer....it might be a totally different story elsewhere around the globe,I don't know.

Edited by Basco1

13 hours ago, Basco1 said:

This is my experience as a UK buyer....it might be a totally different story elsewhere around the globe,I don't know.

I'm in Canada and I placed the pre-order for Orion pedals on Feb 20th, I haven't got any updates so far. Some people suggest checking their website daily because the item might be in stock before they send you the notice. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mason.zh said:

I'm in Canada and I placed the pre-order for Orion pedals on Feb 20th, I haven't got any updates so far. Some people suggest checking their website daily because the item might be in stock before they send you the notice. 

Thanks,yes I have been checking the website,but the stock situation has always read 'Available For Pre Ordering'.Winwing also informed me at the start of the pre-order to check my email daily so that I did'nt miss their invoice notification of payment when it comes through and obviously I have been doing that too.In fact that has been their one and only communication with me.Like yourself,I too have'nt received any updates whatsoever,I have had to find out by myself and do all the research into what is happening re my order.

I appreciate your reply,it's reassuring that it's not just myself that is waiting and from your reply it appears this no stock situation is global.....I will give them another few weeks more to sort themselves out then I shall seriously think of pulling the plug on them and buying the Thrustmaster TPR Pendular rudder pedals in favour of their product.One thing is for sure you can rely on Thrustmaster their products are always in stock and their customer service is first class.

So far I have'nt been impressed with my dealings with Winwing....they don't come across as professional at all.....I want to order their product,I want to pay for their product....but they don't seem at all interested in my order at all.                                        

Edited by Basco1

2 hours ago, Basco1 said:

Thanks,yes I have been checking the website,but the stock situation has always read 'Available For Pre Ordering'.Winwing also informed me at the start of the pre-order to check my email daily so that I did'nt miss their invoice notification of payment when it comes through and obviously I have been doing that too.In fact that has been their one and only communication with me.Like yourself,I too have'nt received any updates whatsoever,I have had to find out by myself and do all the research into what is happening re my order.

I appreciate your reply,it's reassuring that it's not just myself that is waiting and from your reply it appears this no stock situation is global.....I will give them another few weeks more to sort themselves out then I shall seriously think of pulling the plug on them and buying the Thrustmaster TPR Pendular rudder pedals in favour of their product.One thing is for sure you can rely on Thrustmaster their products are always in stock and their customer service is first class.

So far I have'nt been impressed with my dealings with Winwing....they don't come across as professional at all.....I want to order their product,I want to pay for their product....but they don't seem at all interested in my order at all.                                        

I totally agree that the customer service from Thrustmaster is first class. I've never had any Winwing products before so it's not my position to judge their customer service, however, I did hear some people have had issues with their customer support. I was originally looking at Virple or MFG pedals, but I have to pay import taxes for both of them, Winwing is the only company that will ship their product within Canada. Looking through some of the posts regarding the customer support issue of Winwing in this forum or on Reddit makes me a bit worried. I'm gonna wait for another 2 weeks and perhaps I will buy the Virple rudder pedals, at least I didn't find any people mentioning their quality control or customer support issue.