Mouse Wheel Zoom

yifengho

I am still fairly new to this game since I only have it for a couple days, but I am already in love with this piece of gem. From the user interface and music to the incrediable cockpit and moving pilot head, it is just absolutely amazing. I love you ED!

The problem I have now is the camera zoom with mouse wheel.

In external view, moving the wheel forward zooms in the view.

In cockpit view, moving the wheel forward zooms out the view.

Why are they opposite?

I tried setting mouse-z reversed in the control but then both zooms are reversed and still not in sync.

How can I make both external and cockpit views zoom in when turning mouse wheel forward?

Thanks,

John

In my Options Control settings, Camera Zoom is mapped to Mouse-Z. No matter what I change it to, clear it or set it to reverse, the mouse wheel zoom is always opposite between external and cockpit views.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

• 4 years later...
In my Options Control settings, Camera Zoom is mapped to Mouse-Z. No matter what I change it to, clear it or set it to reverse, the mouse wheel zoom is always opposite between external and cockpit views.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

ok i know this is a very old thread but i have the similar problem - continuously - since BS1

problem is still persist in BS2/FC3/DCSW

mouse Z axis works opposite in external view :mad:

no solution since 2009 ? :wallbash:

sign-pic4.jpg

• 2 years later...

howdy. i'm playing DCS nevada and this is been bugging me as well. looks like it's been bugging a lot people for quite long while. anyone out there with any helpful tips for us folks?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 1 month later...