Red Exclamation Error Badge on Loaded Inputs

Hi Guys

For some time now I have noticed that when loading profiles onto different modules from saved input config files a red exclamation badge that I believe means that multiple inputs have been assigned to that command shows up on random commands. The screen shot attached shows what the issue looks like with the Weapons Fire command that after clearing a duplicate input command in Throttle Category only the one Joystick is input is now being applied but the badge persisting and the bind does not work. There is no rhyme or reason as to what commands will be affected in the different modules it is random. 

I would greatly appreciate some support solving this very annoying problem. I have done some research on the issue but can't find any satisfactory resolution apart from reloading the module and assigning each command individually which is a prospect that I can hardly imagine considering the number of modules that I have. 

Very much look forward to hearing from anyone who may have had this problem and has determined root cause and solution.

Thanks in advance...🙏🤞

dcs_input_error.jpg

• Like 1

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

I have the same issue with a brand new install of the module SA342. no idea how to fix it, I have no modifier on it as you can see, but it wont recognise the trim forward. Only happens with the SA342.

DCS error.jpg

• 3 weeks later...