What do the question marks in the control settings mean?

ASW

Are you meaning the exclamation marks? If you hover above, it tells you what is wrong. Most cases refer to a collision of function or assignment. But I'm in doubt if we can solve a function collision. In my opinion there shouldn't be such a warning with a module freshly installed from stock.

This is only pilot settings. I was able to remove the exclamation marks by pressing the yellow highlighted УМОЛЧ button on each function.

Безымянный.png

GreyCat_SPb

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 2:36 PM, jumphigh said:

Are you meaning the exclamation marks? If you hover above, it tells you what is wrong. Most cases refer to a collision of function or assignment. But I'm in doubt if we can solve a function collision. In my opinion there shouldn't be such a warning with a module freshly installed from stock.

Generally indicating a Key function currently set for a UI task, Go to the drop down menu currently displaying "SA 342 Pilot" and scroll up to the very top which is UI and it will display all keys currently reserved by UI and allow you to either select another key or continue as you wish, however this may well making these changes universal as the UI standardizes certain throughout all aircraft.

On 4/6/2024 at 12:31 PM, Todd Down said:

the UI standardizes certain throughout all aircraft

Right, but why is there such an error marking in the Gazelle for e.g. active pause? I never changed the key assignment, neither in the global UI section nor inside general section of the SA342 module. Both are set to the standard Win + Pause. So there is no conflict at all, but I have the exclamation mark from day one of installation of this module. It's the SA342, all other modules never show such small problems. But I don't care, since it works anyway, regardless of the red sign.

Edited by jumphigh

Still in beta . 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

I have a similar error for "trim nose down", which displays an exclamation mark even if no button is assigned. When I try to assign any button on the keyboard or joystick, it will not work. I tried to delete the control input files of the Gazelle and start from the scratch. This will work for one Gaming session. but after restarting DCS, this error will be shown again and the trim is not working anymore.

dcs error.jpgrror