F18 now has a constant slight yaw???

I wanted to give an update on the topic and let everyone know that the issue is resolved. I obtained a thrustmaster warthog throttle system, and the moment I connected it to the computer I powered on DCS, and there was no more yaw. I suppose everyone commenting about the axis commands Were correct. Anyways, thank you all so much for your time and help with my issue. I apologize for being a little ill prepared when I first approached with my issues. I will learn how to upload track files and stuff like that before posting issues again. Again, thank you all for your help. 

• Thanks 1

• ED Team
25 minutes ago, Toro113Loco said:

I wanted to give an update on the topic and let everyone know that the issue is resolved. I obtained a thrustmaster warthog throttle system, and the moment I connected it to the computer I powered on DCS, and there was no more yaw. I suppose everyone commenting about the axis commands Were correct. Anyways, thank you all so much for your time and help with my issue. I apologize for being a little ill prepared when I first approached with my issues. I will learn how to upload track files and stuff like that before posting issues again. Again, thank you all for your help. 

Great to hear it is resolved, and thank you for letting us know.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2