There is a problem with the dispersion position of GB6 submunitions

That looks fine to me, you're telling the missile when to open, not where the center of the skeets will impact. They spread along the path that they open at, so the target nearest you should be what you want to target, for example if there's three tanks in a line, you want to target the one that is first in line.

6 hours ago, Napillo said:

在我看来这很好,你是在告诉导弹何时打开,而不是告诉导弹的中心将撞击哪里。它们沿着它们打开的路径传播,所以离你最近的目标应该是你想要瞄准的目标,例如,如果一条线上有三辆坦克,你想要瞄准排在第一位的坦克。

Yes, I thought so too at first.But after careful observation,In fact, GB6 is already trying to start distributing submunitions in advance.For example, the third picture.You can see that the submunition is released before it reaches the bullseye.So it's actually trying to scatter submunitions over the target point,I also tested the CBU97, and they also detonated in advance, and then scattered the submunitions exactly on the target point.But obviously CBU97, as a bomb, has a much slower final speed than GB6, so it can cover the target.

I thought it was by design, that's why I stressed about fixing the impact azimuth so it can actually line up the target, but now you said cbu97's sub-munitions are hitting center, I'm confused, is this just another ed's careless mistake?

@uboats

Edited by My_Name_Jeff

4 hours ago, My_Name_Jeff said:

I thought it was by design, that's why I stressed about fixing the impact azimuth so it can actually line up the target, but now you said cbu97's sub-munitions are hitting center, I'm confused, is this just another ed's careless mistake?

@uboats

This is the effect of using cbu97.They can both cover target areas. But the location covered by GB6 will be farther away.

Screen_240324_063820.jpg

Screen_240324_064041.jpg

Screen_240324_064640.jpg

22 hours ago, uboats said:

any trk?

if you use default open alt, it should be ok since last update

@JG54_NF2

I tested it using the default settings and there were no problems.But is the default height too high now? If you encounter a windy environment and the submunitions fall for too long, they will be blown far away.

22 hours ago, uboats said:

any trk?

if you use default open alt, it should be ok since last update

@JG54_NF2

No, default opening alt definitely won't place them in the center, I will get you a track this week, the trk I have on my other post didn't have the dispensing action, but it had weird flying action, but yeah, no, tried it couple of times, default alt definitely won't place them on the center of pp points, even for a nice weather.

Edit: I need to confirm this, since someone's saying other wise.

Edited by My_Name_Jeff
Simplifying problem