Can I move dcs to a new disk like this

I have DCS installed on the C drive and I want to move it to another drive. Could that be as simle as copy the folder to a new drive ? Or will I have to uninstall and reinstall it ? I use the free non steam version of DCS. Might also point out I have many purchased modules.

I just moved my install to a new drive. Copy and paste worked fine, just had to update where everything is linked (I.e. change your DCS paths from the old C:xxxxx to D:xxxx, for example).  

• Like 1

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, CL30 said:

I just moved my install to a new drive. Copy and paste worked fine, just had to update where everything is linked (I.e. change your DCS paths from the old C:xxxxx to D:xxxx, for example).  

Then I will try to do the same

4 hours ago, CL30 said:

Copy and paste worked fine

Great... no drive name as the dependency in some configuration files 🙂

Dell XPS 9730, i9-13900H, DDR5 64GB, Discrete GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, 1+2TB M.2 SSD, TM HOTAS Warthog/TPR, TKIR5/TrackClipPro, Win 11 Pro