Replays Zoom In

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I'm having an issue with replays.  My system: i9-13900, 64GB ram, rtx4090, 2tb samsung ssd, pimax 8kx.  When I view replays (on my monitor), the view often zooms in.  The point of view continues to move, replicating my head movements during play, but the view is zoomed in.  I can zoom out using the / key, but then the point of view is stationary unless I use the number keys to pan, tilt, and rotate.  The view is no longer controlled by whatever I was looking at when I played the mission.  Is there something I'm doing while playing that's causing this?  Sometimes it doesn't happen until an hour or more into the replay and at other times soon after first wheels up.  I would like to make some videos, but I would like to show the pilot perspective.  Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

22 hours ago, Gyster said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I'm having an issue with replays.  My system: i9-13900, 64GB ram, rtx4090, 2tb samsung ssd, pimax 8kx.  When I view replays (on my monitor), the view often zooms in.  The point of view continues to move, replicating my head movements during play, but the view is zoomed in.  I can zoom out using the / key, but then the point of view is stationary unless I use the number keys to pan, tilt, and rotate.  The view is no longer controlled by whatever I was looking at when I played the mission.  Is there something I'm doing while playing that's causing this?  Sometimes it doesn't happen until an hour or more into the replay and at other times soon after first wheels up.  I would like to make some videos, but I would like to show the pilot perspective.  Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

if i am understanding, an hour long track has little chance of being free of "corruption". meaning the ending maybe does not happen the same as what really happened. the shorter they are, the more reliable. i have seen my own tracks do great all way to final for landing, and i crash into the trees. i am not sure how to fix. i personally think content creators film like a motion picture would do it. they would not do it in one take. they also have others in ac being sort of a chase plane somewhere on the map. but i do not do it myself. i could totally incorrect.

before running DCS, unplug your controllers. run DCS. you start the track. being that you have no input devices, something will not "take control" of track. this is what i do anyway.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain