repair issue

I don't have the Mig19 so I cannot take a look at the track, but did you also make sure that you land on an airfield that belongs to your coalition? Neutral, though I am not 100% sure there, and enemy airfields will not repair your aircraft.

1 hour ago, Suffer_Player said:

I can't repair after I damge my mig19, am I missed something?

What makes you think you've damaged your MiG-19, when I watch your replay - the ground crew rearm and place/remove wheel chocks as requested.

They also acknowledge your repair request with a "copy", AFAIK when there's no repair timer, there's nothing to repair.

Screen_240328_195959.jpg

• Like 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I got 3 flat tire when I take off, in other jet it should be regarded as damage and repair

3 minutes ago, Ramsay said:

What makes you think you've damaged your MiG-19, when I watch your replay - the ground crew rearm and place/remove wheel chocks as requested.

They also acknowledge your repair request with a "copy", AFAIK when there's no repair timer, there's nothing to repair.

Screen_240328_195959.jpg

I can refuel and rearmed on the airfield, But I can’t repair

51 minutes ago, razo+r said:

I don't have the Mig19 so I cannot take a look at the track, but did you also make sure that you land on an airfield that belongs to your coalition? Neutral, though I am not 100% sure there, and enemy airfields will not repair your aircraft.

• Like 1