Mission 12 - Paco orbits overhead mother forever.

I do not know what trigger doesn't kick in but after Cat 1 launch, and getting the instruction to rejoin with Paco, I kept flying overhead Mother with Paco for over 1hr and nothing happens.

Tacview-20240403-185223-DCS-Speed and Angels - 12b.zip.acmi

Edited by 5EVC Tiger

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog

I just played that mission 5 minutes ago and had no problem.

a) you have unofficial mods installed

b) run a slow repair

c) you didn't get close enough (within a few hundred feet)

d) it's this: 

Also, did you salute to the shooter using the key combo or the radio menu? In any case, next time it happens please attach a track here.  Thanks!

Edited by Reflected

17 hours ago, Reflected said:

I just played that mission 5 minutes ago and had no problem.

a) you have unofficial mods installed

b) run a slow repair

c) you didn't get close enough (within a few hundred feet)

d) it's this: 

Also, did you salute to the shooter using the key combo or the radio menu? In any case, next time it happens please attach a track here.  Thanks!

I just added the Tacview file to my post.

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog

Apparently, if you use the radio command instead of the "salute" key bind to launch the catapult (or the other way round?), Paco's trigger may not work. So whatever you have been using to launch so far, try the other option. 🙂 

The mission works for me, but I am using VAICOM and use a voice command (that probably uses the "salute" key).

Edited by Jayhawk1971
  • Like 1

I retried this mission last night. Same thing. See track attached. I noticed Paco making a very shallow climb and levels at FL240 and not 250.

Paco stuck at FL240.trk

On 4/9/2024 at 8:15 AM, Reflected said:

Did you use the salute button or the radio menu to launch?

Always !

• Like 1