Keybind to "recall" or "recenter" the mouse cursor

Title says it all, would it be possible to create such keybind, in VR it is sometimes a real pain to have to find the mouse cursor.

Cheers,
Second this. While we wait VoiceAttack could be used as a workaround.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

On 4/8/2024 at 8:00 PM, Arekushi said:

... in VR it is sometimes a real pain to have to find the mouse cursor.

+1

and for those who don't like another keybind to use, ED please add the option(!) to center the mouse cursor every time it goes from off to on automatically.

in the meantime please fix this related problem:

there are two options to lock the mouse cursor in the game window.

one in the VR settings, and one in the system settings.

at my PC, none of them works in VR when I start a flight. (yes, not the game, but every time I jump into a cockpit.)

the only workaround for me ist to uncheck the box in the VR settings and check it again right away. after returning to the game the cursor is finally locked whithin the game window as intended. but I have to do this every time I start a flight. thanks.

(bug report added in the bug section)

On 4/10/2024 at 8:15 AM, Tom Kazansky said:

there are two options to lock the mouse cursor in the game window.

one in the VR settings, and one in the system settings.

at my PC, none of them works in VR when I start a flight. (yes, not the game, but every time I jump into a cockpit.)

the only workaround for me ist to uncheck the box in the VR settings and check it again right away. after returning to the game the cursor is finally locked whithin the game window as intended. but I have to do this every time I start a flight. thanks.

(bug report added in the bug section)

funny fact: this got fixed by yesterday's patch.

it seems to help with finding the cursor a lot, but I think not only for people who need an unlocked cursor, a solution to recenter the cursor, especialy the option to get it centered every time it gets turned on, would still be very much appreciated.

Edited by Tom Kazansky
typo
  • Like 2