Bugs Since Last Update

This is what I have noticed so far:

Maverick Boresighting is broken - I can't find a way to make this work at all.  I appreciate this has been mentioned.  While we're on the subject, I like the fact that the game has a high level of realism, but none of the other modules require Maverick boresighting - so why does the Viper?  Surely all should need it or none of the aircraft should require it?  So many of the updates have required a change to the process - either leave it alone or remove it.

TGP doesn't power on unless you cycle hardpoint power, and gets replaced with each rearm & refuel.  It then requires the hardpoint to be recycled again and another warm up period before it can be used.

MGC on TGP does nothing.

That's it so far ...

Dr Spankle

• Like 1

• ED Team

Hi, 

maverick boresight issues have been reported, if you repeat the boresight process on the same station it can help but not always. 

TGP you will need to cycle the power if you rearm at the moment, but we have asked the team to review this. 

MGC has also been reported already. 

Please when making bug reports, search for already reported issues first and include a track replay example if not already reported 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2