good basics, but still a lot of room for improvement. . . SCREENSHOTS and related wishlist/buglist regarding more reality and immersion

Posted (edited)

Wishlist:

- better detailed (highres) and corrected concrete/typical soviet era plates / minor asphalt

- more realistic hardened aircraft shelters (the one provided are slightly too big and have no exhaust exits) with better camo

- realistic ground layer / no sharp edges and lines. Run- and taxiways look like painted or decaled on the ground wth mostly missing dirt- / usage layers with rubber, dirt, oil, etc.

- realistc soviet era tower and maintenance buildings, peripherie and airbase inventory etc.

- airbase radar, RSBN and ammunition sites

- protecting sand/earth walls

- etc.pp

OVERALL: please add more love to the detail and realism. . . one of the most strategic and important soviet / russian airbase provided with NATO equipment is not. . . 😉

Edited by flanker1
  • Like 5

I find it confusing that wishes or suggestions for improvement (like this op) has to be reported as a "bug". Incorrect appearance of concrete tiles or low-rez textures are not "bugs" per se, are they?

I ask in advance because once the norwegian airfields in my area get made, I will definitely try to compare to reality and make similar suggestions.

It is alsotheir issues tracker where people can vote in support of a post. This will give them a good idea of the issues to focus on first.

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal