Side slip on frigate

Hi

Just couple of things, which would be great to get fixed in sp1.

After Landing on a Frigate and shutting down Engines it takes approx two minutes to side slip slowly and go for a swim. Is it possible to have tie downs? The other day I stopped for a beer break and when I got back from the fridge my virtual self had drowned!:cry:

Also it would be great to be able to start missions from a frigate and refuel and arm. It was possible to start from the Aircraft carrier in Lockon after building a mission in the editor. Is it possible for sp1?

Really enjoying the sim:)

Cheers

Redeye

i7 8700k, 16GB Nvidea GTX 1070 8GB, Gygabyte z370 Aorus ultra Gaming ,Corsair 16GB DDR4 Vengeance LPX 3000mhz,Samsung evo970 M.2 500GB

And that happened even with your "parking" brakes on?

Skydoc, out!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"...es gibt viel zu tun, paken Wir's an!"

------------

HAF 932, core I7 920 @ 2.67ghz, HD 4870 X2 2GB, 6GB RAM on a ASUS P6T Deluxe with some big@ss hard drive and onboard sound, TIR4, TM suite and Cyborg Keyboard/Cybersnipa Keypad

Crew needs to tie that puppy down darn it! :D

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1