Setup 2 monitors

edith

Hello,

Could you help me please to setup my 2 monitors (i am a really military helicopter pilot but a really neeby in simulation computer...) ?

I saw ths threads about this problem but i don't understand, i am sorry :(

My first monitor : 2048*1152

My second monitor : 1280*1024

I would like the cockpit in the first, the TV and ABRIS in the second

I know where the file option.lua and the monitor setup files are.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Edith

• ED Team

May be, my monitor profile helps you - see my file Camera+Shkval1280.lua and appropriate photo of two monitors http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=672749&postcount=201

PS DualView mode on NVidia card. Please note, that DualView mode works correct only offline.

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

In 69th Spanish Escuadron, you cand find the files for configure two monitores with diferent resolution. Only must use Soffth, configure in options.lua your resolution, aspect and add the lua file for get the abris+skval in second monitor.

Here the files : http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/foro/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=450

Best Regards

Edited by korrea

That's the mess !

Thank you for your help but i prefer flight on one screen than loose my time for "setting this stupid setup"... That's more complicated than the ABRIS :lol:

it is just as easy to setup both as just the ABRIS. There needs to be a Sticky link with no replies(!) that explains how to do this for the newcomers that haven't seen the hundreds of posts that explain how to do it.

Edited by JG14_Smil

Thank you for your help but i prefer flight on one screen than loose my time for "setting this stupid setup"... That's more complicated than the ABRIS :lol:

Yeah I have two monitors aswell and gave up after getting less than spectacular results.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

. Only must use Soffth, configure in options.lua your resolution, aspect and add the lua file for get the abris+skval in second monitor.

It'd be really nice if SoftTH had a SoftDH version to avoid the "extra fake screen" (causes probs with Black Shark's multi GUI from memory).

I know that in XP that Nvidia and ATi have strecthed screen with 2 monitors (for XP at least) but it's not nearly as flexible as SoftTH - and in the case of ATi is useless for non-identical screens (I have a widescreen for camera1 and would like a lower res 4:3 for shkval/ABRIS - ATI would force me to run them both at the lowest common res in 4:3).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Australian Air Force