BS release?

According to the BS release update, Best Buy carries BS. I reside in NYC and have called just about every Best Buy within the 5 boroughs of NYC and so far, not a single one has any idea that this game exists.

?????

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

You might want to check the best buy website, i remember seeing it on there once, give them the product ID number and ask if they carry it.

Because to tell you the truth, some of the people in Best buy don't know crap about what products they carry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Because to tell you the truth, some of the people in Best buy don't know crap about what products they carry.

It's true; I go there to get blu-rays sometimes, if I want them on the day they get released. There's not much alternative to Best Buy for me, if I want to get there on my lunch break, and yet each time, I walk out of there irritated that it took so much effort to get a new release product. They ALWAYS have trouble finding them! They always have them, but they're never where they're supposed to be, and it takes three employees having a conference to figure it out.