EECH download version now available for $5.99

arneh

GOG has published a download version of EECH, and like all their games it's dirt cheap at just $5.99. So if you want to experience a different helicopter sim for a change, then just head over to http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/comanche_vs_hokum

And of course, download the mods from SimHQ to bring it up to date.

You may also like to check out SimHQs review of 1.11 to see what it's like.

I had both on disk, but I can't find them... And thier not sold in shops anymore.... Well not in this countary.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Can we share with someone Hind cockpit over multiplayer/LAN? Same question with Apache? So one player plays as pilot, the other as gunner.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Can we share with someone Hind cockpit over multiplayer/LAN? Same question with Apache? So one player plays as pilot, the other as gunner.

No, only one player per helicopter in multiplayer.

Have you seen the SimHQ article about the EECH Hind? http://www.simhq.com/_air11/air_342a.html

Is this the result of your work Arneh? I see your name popping up often...beautiful work if it is you, if it's not you THANKS for showing me this article I totally missed it.

How's the multiplayer community? I will most likely download this...you can't beat the price ... nothing's $6 these days!

Is this the result of your work Arneh? I see your name popping up often...beautiful work if it is you, if it's not you THANKS for showing me this article I totally missed it.

I made the cockpit, yes, and also have done much of the exe mods. But I haven't made all the mods that make EECH what it is today :)

How's the multiplayer community?

I don't play multiplayer myself, so I don't know. Though I suspect it's not that big. You could ask in the SimHQ EECH forum.

I have EECH for mac and I downloaded this version with the mods etc. One thing I notice and it could be my controller setup is that 1) Tracker IR isn't as smooth as in the demo video...works seamless with black shark/lockon etc. Also I find the controls a little jittery. I'm not sure where to calibrate, the mac version has a seperate configure program that calibrates the joystick/throttle etc.

Anyway I'm sure I'll figure it out, the sound mods/terrain texture and MI-24 are great additions!