White background in menus

TeTeT

When opening the game, I only see buttons on a white background, and not the writing and picture I can see in the manual. This is also true when starting a mission. My graphics card is ATI Radeon 1950, latest drivers installed.

Actually Rwolf, another known fix is to only disable Catalyst AI. However, this does not always work - most successful one seems to be 8.12.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Can someone point me to a place where to download the Catalyst 8.12 driver for Windows MCE? The one at ati.com/amd.com only points to 64bit version.

Driver Link

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I use the newest ATI Windows 7 64 bit driver form my win7 64 bit installation (what did you think?!) and now DCS BS works great on Windows 7 RC.

That might resolve your issueas well, if you use the same Operating system as I do.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

• 2 months later...

There is still that issue with catalyst 9.x drivers. Rollback to 8.x makes no sense for newer games do not work with 8.x drivers e.g. "call of juarez 2".

Any other solution to be expected?

Thanks for reply.

Edited by splindy

Any other solution to be expected?

Thanks for reply.

Well, going from a 1950pro to a 4850 solved the issue immediately for me :D

Although I must admit that I carefully monitor future ATI/AMD behaviour regarding video drivers, as their recent attitude also in the Linux driver area has been quite disappointing.

BR,

-Axel-

• 14 years later...
On 8/13/2009 at 2:27 PM, aschaab said:

Well, going from a 1950pro to a 4850 solved the issue immediately for me 😄

Although I must admit that I carefully monitor future ATI/AMD behaviour regarding video drivers, as their recent attitude also in the Linux driver area has been quite disappointing.

BR,

-Axel-

What is the solution to the problem with catalyst 9.x drivers for newer games? please let me know, I know this is an old discussion but the answer to my question is very important I am
appealing to the admin. Please approve my post,Thanks

youtube revanced

Spoiler