Window Frames

Timm

Hi Guys,

Question : When in the cockpit and looking out from pilots door side and comparing what I see IE aircraft frame from the outside view everything is the same but when I turn and look at the other side I see a differant window frame compared to what I see from the outside. a small panel strip seems to be missing. Which should it be and can this be changed in the patch ? Timm

out2.jpgin2.jpg

• Like 1

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

With vertical frame.

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Aircraft/Helicopters/Russian/Ka50TopView1oClock_1.jpg

Nicely done. Now the patch will be delayed by another two weeks. ;)

meh, it's ED Time, not anything less.... I'd rather they just fix it all and be done with it than rush it out...

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP

Oh fer pete's sake just draw the missing bit on your monitor and be done with it. :pilotfly:

meh, what if i turn my head then?

:smartass:

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP

meh, what if i turn my head then?

:smartass:

Step 1:

Ensure the first line you drew was non-permanent.........If so, proceed to Step 3. If not, proceed to Step 2.

Step 2:

Pour yourself a wee dram of Scotch, contemplate the Misery befallen you at the turn of your Head and thereafter throw yourself off the 37th Floor in a no doubt ill-conceived attempt to correct the Obvious Imbalance of the Gene Pool.........

Step 3:

Proceed to erase the first line and immediately thereafter draw another to correct the obvious and glaring shortcomin' of the ED DCS:BS Graphics Engine.........Breath a sigh of relief for a Job well done and get on with the business at hand.........

Simplez........:book:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hi Guys,

Well I think this was asking for trouble. Still 159th_Viper I have followed you guide (step 1 & 2) but you mention 37th floor but I only got 3 floors in my block does that matter ? as I suppose the higher you are the better impact you are going to get on the screen. Oh well here goes lets see if this works I will keep you posted.

-----------------PAUSE-------------------------

Bl@@dy hell it works I can see a line and that window is now sorted, hold on bugger thought is was sorted, false alarm it was a trickle of blood over my eye. Good my head hurts. Oh well back to the drawing board.

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne