DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

Bug report:

- Mission "Operation Pushback2

- on my Server "Chip's Coop Server"

- I was logged in and flying on the same machine

- an other pilot was shot down by the HAWK -> ServMan-Message: "Teamkill - Chip killed player#"

- the other pilot later killed the HAWK -> ServMan-Message: "Teamkill - player# killed Chip" and "player# kicked by server - to many teamkills"

After all ServMan identified the HAWK as me (Chip).

Any idea?

Regards

REAPER 31 | Painter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chip:

Yes, I saw something similar in Convoyhunting.

But this must be a bug of the serverman-mod.

Maybe also a delay of the server or connections problem.

Will you ask the serverman-mod guys and give a feedback?

Sorry, the next version isn't finished yet.

Yesterday I fonund a problem at the end of Operation Pushback. The Apaches do what they want although they have waypoints (a loop) and targetzones. :doh:

Although I managed to fix the problem. :thumbup:

Soon as the translation of the how-to is finished I will release the missionpack.

:pilotfly:

Change log:

Attack of Krymsk:

- Changed start-speed of units to fix the application-crash.

Convoyhunting:

- Fixed the typing error in the message of FARP#2.

- Moved the triggerzone of smokesignal.

Defense of Batumi:

- Moved targetzone of artillery so the Ka-50 on the right can be hit also.

- Adjusted rear right artillery to 0°. (like all other)

Outpost:

- Moved last WP of Roland "Charlie" because he was standing in a tree.

TheDam:

- Time-delay of message-trigger of "convoy attacking the FARP."

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=45804

Operation Pushback:

- Changed WPs of all Apaches because of wrong behaviour.

- Fixed several typing errors in all briefings.

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Thanks Chip.

Missionpack V2.7 released!

Including the How-To DRAGONs MISSIONs!

The How-To can also be downloaded separately!

You can install it via Modman!

ATTENTION!

Modman will mark the missionpack with a yellow color.

This is because of the How-to will be installed in the \Doc\ folder.

This folder is not included in the backupsystem of Modman.

The how-to are pdf-documents, not missions :)

The how-to are tutorials for my missions.

V2.8 Released

The radiostatic for the messages in The Dam wasn't working.

Although the trigger was there, the soundfile wasn't copied into the mission.

Could you add the number of slots for MP missions in the filename please? like dragons_the_dam_v28MP_4p, dragons_the_dam_v28MP - coop 4 or something similar, so when people loads a mission in servman servers know in advance how many slots are there.

Thanks for the missions!

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

The time is rip for a new mission!

Yesterday I started a new project: "Operation Umbrella"

It will be a nightmission.

8 player for MP and 1 player + 3 K.I for SP.

After this project I want to work on a complete new missionpack with how-to's (pdf) for training exercises.

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Dragon, my wingie, Griff, and I flew your mission pack at our recent LAN this last weekend and we wanted to compliment you on the quality of work you put out. FANTASTIC missions. We also learned that they are not for a 2 man squad but rather you need to fill the choppers available to stand a chance to have mission success. No matter, we had fun trying and met with some success after changing our tactics. Bottom line, thank you very much for your mission pack, and the hard work that went along with it. We can't wait to see your next mission pack.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Thank you Dusty Rhodes :thumbup:

Yes, it is very difficult to find the middle between "success mission with 2 player" and "enough enemys for 8 player".

In my point of view all the missions can be finished successful with 2 good team-players. :pilotfly:

The time is rip for a new mission!

Yesterday I started a new project: "Operation Umbrella"

It will be a nightmission.

8 player for MP and 1 player + 3 K.I for SP.

After this project I want to work on a complete new missionpack with how-to's (pdf) for training exercises.

I would like to see how dark you can get it... no moonlight... and if any water (rivers, ocean..lakes..) make it much brighter, or not..

not sure if you will use illumination flares..

my guess is you will make it some type of non-combat at night, but maybe the combat will start at dawn..

this helo just does not have the equipment for night combat.. and even one that does, it's just too dangerous.. only an extremely important mission would go down in the dark with a helo..

interesting to see how you will make it work..

:thumbup:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I would like to see how dark you can get it... no moonlight... and if any water (rivers, ocean..lakes..) make it much brighter, or not..

not sure if you will use illumination flares..

my guess is you will make it some type of non-combat at night, but maybe the combat will start at dawn..

this helo just does not have the equipment for night combat.. and even one that does, it's just too dangerous.. only an extremely important mission would go down in the dark with a helo..

interesting to see how you will make it work..

:thumbup:

I know the Ka-50 is not made for nightmissions. Although EagleDynamics included the NVG and the new S-8OM rockets and I want to use this gadgets because it establish a complete new view of the game.

The character of a nightmission is completly different from the game you know.

I will try that the story will explain why the Ka-50 have to start at night. ;)

The mission will begin in the dark night. So no dawn. A dawn is a bad thing because it is to dark to spot enemys and to light to use NVG.

I don't want to add clouds because they look ugly at night (to light for a dark night). So you will see the moon.

There will be no water (maybe a river).

Two days ago =STP= had a training at night. We played NightHawkHunter.... and it was very hard!

So I know that a night-mission will be a lot more difficult than a day-mission.

I will keep that in mind while I add enemy units ;)

Hope this will rise your anticipation. :)

@ Nate: THX :thumbup:

I freakin loved the night mission in the Deployment campaign! (The one where you had to blow up a house with high officials in it).

Since then I am hoping for someone to make a few cool night missions! It really is a different aproach to the sim, and maybe not completely realistic, it's still very nice :thumbup:

Please keep in mind: THIS WILL BE A NIGHTMISSION!

I only can't show you black screenshots ;)

Operation_Umbrella_001.jpg

Operation_Umbrella_002.jpg

Operation_Umbrella_003.jpg

Operation_Umbrella_004.jpg

Missionpack V3.0 is released!

New mission:

#############

Operation Umbrella

#############

Operation_Umbrella.png

According to our intelligence service, a large enemy tank-division is currently located in a base south of Krasnodar.

Destruction of this division could proof decisive for the outcome of the war.

The base is protected by a line of Early Warning Radar (EWR) called "Umbrella", though.

Because of these installations, we cannot send in an airplane in undetected.

Groundtroops are too slow and ineffective in the rough terrain, to penetrate this deep into enemy territory in time.

So what we need is a NOE flying helicopter that can advance on their positions undetected and thus keep the element of surprise until the last.

The enemy knows we're equipped with Ka-50s and they also know, these are not fitted for nighttime-missions.

But we will teach them better and catch them with their pants down!

The enemy does not expect an attack at night!

The attack will have two phases:

Phase 1:

- Sneak in close to the "Umbrella"-EWR-stations and destroy the installations.

Phase 2:

- Advance into the enemy territory and destroy the tank-division.

Thanks and welcome! :)

There is a hint in the briefing and at the beginning of the mission (message).

- Hotkey for battery and cockpitlights. So everyone should find the switches in the dark cockpit.

- Then turn up the brightness of the NVG (left turn knob) and the contrast of the Shkval (right turn knob) to max. So you can spot enemys without illumination rockets.

- Turn down the brightness of HUD and ABRIS (left turn knob below ABRIS) to min. So you can see the ABRIS by using the NVG.

- Turn off all cockpitlights (instrument lights and purple cockpitlight). So your eyes will adjust the dark periphery. Also you will have a better sight through the HUD.

Edited by =STP= Dragon

... by the way...

I have done some changes in Operation Pushback:

- Time of day -> earlier (so no sunset to night)

- Default-Payload are S8-KOM now. (no illumination rockets anymore)

Thanks and welcome! :)

There is a hint in the briefing and at the beginning of the mission (message).

- Hotkey for battery and cockpitlights. So everyone should find the switches in the dark cockpit.

- Then turn up the brightness of the NVG (left turn knob) and the contrast of the Shkval (right turn knob) to max. So you can spot enemys without illumination rockets.

- Turn down the brightness of HUD and ABRIS (left turn knob below ABRIS) to min. So you can see the ABRIS by using the NVG.

- Turn off all cockpitlights (instrument lights and purple cockpitlight). So your eyes will adjust the dark periphery. Also you will have a better sight through the HUD.

Hey Dragon,

Yeah, since I started with Black Shark, when at night, I have never used the purple cockpit light past the takeoff point, I too prefer the completely dark cockpit, relying only on the NVG.