Propose Multi Monitor App

tank000

Greetings all,

I see we have alot of great programmers here in the community, of all the apps that have been created already to work in conjunction with BlackShark, why no Multi-Monitor app?. Possibly something with a Slider or custom input values box that allow for changes to the LUA file in a more visual way. I'm no programmer so I would not not know where to begin but some of you are and I'm sure would gather recognition from the community for such an App.

what it "might" look like

maybetru.th.jpg

I know I would greatly appreciate it and use it.

thanks for any input

Tank

Edited by tank000

I would defineatly appreciate a program like that, though my programming experience is about 1 hour of HTML:music_whistling:

But i guess the program for this monitor would need to search your computer and load the applicable .lua file when you open it.

Then have a drop down screen where you can select the #of monitors

(graphic appears where you can customize the arrangement of the monitors?)

Then for each monitor you select the resolution its using and in the next step you can select what output (eg skhval, abris, datalink) you whant to show on what monitor (maybe chat and other messages on seperate monitor as well)

Then Safe your "profile" and when you chose to load it the program replaces the original .lua file for the modified one.

Now lets hope some ambitious programmar whants to put his time into something like this;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey panther265, thanks for the Input, currently its beyond my grasp to write any kind of program beyond a dos batch file. I feel Ideas and concepts are a dime a dozen and everybody has them, However it takes a special brand of people with real skills to bring what's on a napkin and turn it into reality.

But I hope it inspires someone to write such a program, It's what I wish I could do if I could.

credit goes to those who Do

cheers,

Tank000

Good idea. I'll get to work on it. Give me two weeks ;)

Hell, would already be great to see some sort of Beta whitin 2 months. Please keap us updated:music_whistling:

Tank great rig up for what the app should look like. Now i used to be c#/java programmer and dammit you should get a job as part of a design team..you should see some of the 'attempts' at screen inputs by business people!!

If possible, please show some screenshots of the most ill designed ones, you made me curious;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hei

Ive installed Win7 and theres no way to get my old 2Mon Setup to work, hope that Evontroy is still working on that ! Can you give us a reply, if there is a Chance to hopely see that mod in the near future ? Thanks allot

Edited by Psycho_Xtrem