TCR 2010 Qualifivation results

Well,

I put in the call signs that were provided in the emails when the track files were submitted.

One guy didn't provide a name or call sign at all...

Have to change it in 3 web pages then.

Standby.... Editing mode started...

Done !

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Congrats to all top pilots; X-man, breakshot, but most of all my wingman Sana..Kan!

I'd loe to see the tracks!

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can't wait for the race!

By the way, I noticed a large difference between my time on the site, and my own recorded time.

How did you record these times?

I used an external stopwatch, but it seems way off... (it could be running too slow, making me think I was faster than I actually was)

All times of all pilots were measured this way:

- start Lock-On

- display Lock-On internal mission time (CTRL + Backspace)

- load track file and start it

- press "S" when the forward movement of the aircraft becomes noticeable

- write down the time (for example 3.522 sec)

- press "S" again to resume flight

- press "S" when after landing, the forward movement of the aircraft has stopped completely

- write down the time (for example 262.024 sec)

- round up or down the time measurements: 0.001 to 0.499 is rounded down to 0.0, 0.500 to 0.999 is rounded up to 1.0)

The calculation for the example would be:

3.522 -> 4.0 sec

262.024 -> 262.0 sec

Total flight time: 262 – 4 = 258 sec = 4:18 min

Please understand that race control will not discuss any time measurements, no exceptions here.

Otherwise we would end up in endless discussions about the times that the pilots measured and what race control measured. We try to make this as transparent and fair as possible, but we are aware that there is room for small errors in the measurement process chosen.

kind regards,

Raven....

Hi,

I know I'm too late for this event, but I would like to fly the mission for myself though. I can't find any downloadlink anymore on that webpage. Anybody got a working link ?

Thanks

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Thanks for all info! Happy to be one of all the people that submitted and qualified =D

I'm just wondering why it is that my name is listed as "fredrik.boulund" (my email-alias) instead of the call sign I submitted? No big deal at all, just curius if it was me you where referring to as the person who didn't submit his call sign (which I actually did, but maybe you missed it)?

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Thanks for all info! Happy to be one of all the people that submitted and qualified =D

I'm just wondering why it is that my name is listed as "fredrik.boulund" (my email-alias) instead of the call sign I submitted? No big deal at all, just curius if it was me you where referring to as the person who didn't submit his call sign (which I actually did, but maybe you missed it)?

It's correctd now.

kind regards,

Raven....

Congrats to all top pilots; X-man, breakshot, but most of all my wingman Sana..Kan!

I'd loe to see the tracks!

Sorry, but you won't see the tracks or videos of the flights online until the race is over. This is to protect the techniques / know how that the pilots developed in order to gain a good result.

kind regards,

Raven....