F-15C Eagle

Scart

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just installed this on FC2 and it looks brilliant, so thank you very much.

Can I ask about skins, if I were to do my own skin for this, and used it on a multiplayer game, would it automatically download to other clients on the server, and appear automatically (like IL2)?

I guess other users would probably need to have this mod also.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

Just installed this on FC2 and it looks brilliant, so thank you very much.

Can I ask about skins, if I were to do my own skin for this, and used it on a multiplayer game, would it automatically download to other clients on the server, and appear automatically (like IL2)?

I guess other users would probably need to have this mod also.

Everyone sees their own installed plane models and skins regardless of what you have installed locally.

Everyone sees their own installed plane models and skins regardless of what you have installed locally.

Are there any methods for the server (say if I was hosting), to have this install and display automatically with the appropriate aircraft when they joined?

Else, if they downloaded and installed the skin prior to joining the server, would it then show?

Edited by DoctorStrop

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

Are there any methods for the server (say if I was hosting), to have this install and display automatically with the appropriate aircraft when they joined?

Else, if they downloaded and installed the skin prior to joining the server, would it then show?

No option for the server, but if they have the same model and/or skin installed, then they will show the same as you.

Check in your Bazar/TempTextures folder, look for the "F15C-Logo-XX.tga" files. One of them is the one you need to edit.

Edit: You will need to edit the alpha layer of your .tga file, controlling the transparency, to have your logo properly displayed...

Regards,

Edited by =ACU=Tech

=ACU=Tech

TECH Systemes

Computer 1 Computer 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i'm not the sharpest scalpel with photoshop. How do i do this?

You need the Nvidia plugins for photoshop to edit the alpha channel. You can find them in Nvidia website.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Specs: i7 920, GTX295, 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz, 1TB WD, ASUS P6T Deluxe, 1000W Corsair PSU,

Coolermaster Cosmos "S" case, X-52pro, TrackIR 4

USSR_Gys71

Pardon for my English, but it is that I am using a digital translator.

I want to thank him for the grandiose work of the pattern of the f-15c, for FC1.

He/she could help me to clarify if the effects of the F-15C in FC1, with regard to the access of air in the motors, descend when it fastens motors, and if these they get up when this in flight as he/she makes it the original airplane.

Since consulted with other forums and they tell me that if, but I don't see any video that demonstrates it.

Thank you

USSR_gYS71

Quiero felicitarlo por el gran trabajo realizado con el nuevo modelo del F-15C, para FC1.

Me dirijo a usted para que me ayude aclarar lo siguiente: He consultado con otros foros y compaсeros sobre los efectos del F-15C, con respecto al acceso del aire en los motores de este gran aviуn, ya que tengo instalado FC1.12b, he visto videos en youtube y este efecto no se da en FC, pero si lo he visto en otros sim, como FSX, y WOE. Especificamente el efecto se da de la siguiente manera, al encender motores los accesos bajan, y estos se restablesen cuando esta en vuelo, cuando esta en maniobras de aterrizaje estos vuelven a bajar y lugo al apagar los motores vuelven a su posiciуn alta.

Gracias

USSR_Gys71

Gracias compaсero por su atenciуn, aqui le dejo esta inquitud para el que se anime a intentar hacer un cambio:

Considero este efecto es lo que hace falta para que su modelo sea perfecto, aunque es un gran trabajo.

Is the skin template for this model already released?

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=13&file=1132〈=en

Regards

i7 2600K - ASUS P8P67 - GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB CL 7 - NOCTUA NH-D14

GIGABYTE GTX 570@900/1800/2000 - ACCELERO XTREME PLUS

SSD OCZ VERTEX II RAID 0 240GB 34NM - XFX 850W BLACK EDITION

SB X-FI EXTREME GAMER

FANATEC CSW+BMW M3 GT2 RIM+FORMULA RIM - HOTAS COUGAR Ü2 NXT - TRACKIR 5

LIAN LI PC-X1000 - PANASONIC TX-P42VT30E - DELL 2709W