I am not purchase Download Version more.

Many German people aren't more purchase Download version of FC1.1.

In the German community of 276 people one only has downloading could FC1.1 successful. All are frustrates and will only purchase the CD release, if any.

I am the Downloadversion no longer purchase. This is me to silly! I have the CD release with SimWare already pays and lookout that you will hopefully punctual appear. :D

Cheers

Viper

German Lock On Community

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

I thought Germans were quite good at foreign languages.

I rerouted it back into bablefish back into german :P

Viele deutsche Leute sind nicht mehr Erwerb Downloadversion von FC1.1. In, welches die deutsche Gemeinschaft eine nur das Downloading könnte erfolgreiches FC1.1 hat. Alle sind frustriert und wird kaufen nur die CD-Freigabe, wenn irgendeine. Ich bin das Downloadversion kaufe nicht mehr. Dieses ist ich zu dummem! Ich habe die CD-Freigabe mit SimWare zahle bereits und Ausblick, der Sie hoffnungsvoll punctual aussehen.

migtoon0xo.gif

In the German community one only has downloading could FC1.1 successful. All are frustrates and will only purchase the CD release, if any.

I am the Downloadversion no longer purchase. This is me to silly! I have the CD release with SimWare already pays and lookout that you will hopefully punctual appear. :D

Cheers

Nobody is able to download 1.1 anymore, soon they will have it working again. And you can pay with your credit card not pay pal. A CD would be best to have, but I wasn't going to wait for that to happen. I downloaded it and it orks fine for me and others. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I thought Germans were quite good at foreign languages.

I rerouted it back into bablefish back into german :P

Viele deutsche Leute sind nicht mehr Erwerb Downloadversion von FC1.1. In, welches die deutsche Gemeinschaft eine nur das Downloading könnte erfolgreiches FC1.1 hat. Alle sind frustriert und wird kaufen nur die CD-Freigabe, wenn irgendeine. Ich bin das Downloadversion kaufe nicht mehr. Dieses ist ich zu dummem! Ich habe die CD-Freigabe mit SimWare zahle bereits und Ausblick, der Sie hoffnungsvoll punctual aussehen.

k I'm translating back to english then. :P

He says that he has absolutely no problems with 1.1. He's enjoying an impressive online experience with his squadron and he's looking forward to buying another game using this kind of activation.

LOL I love reading stuff like that hehe at least he tried and you know what’s crazy?? .. I pretty much understand everything he said.. I mean no matter how hard I tried I don’t think I could write one word in German… Ok I’ll try “Voon dah bahr” lol

And yes I hope the CD version “punctual appear” too ;)

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

yeah, it's a bit harsh criticising his English, which is better than my anything else.

I dunno about the people who are so keen for the CD version. You still have to have starforce, and that means you have to have the CD in the drive, which for me is the worse aspect of copy protection. I hate having stacks of CDs around, as my four kids will eventually some of them.

Pity paypal didn't pan out: I was one of the lucky few and appreciated having a game on my PC a hour after its release...

Sorry Viper, no hard feelings involved. Only kidding.

The boxed version has no activation limit and is independent. That means in the unlikely event that Starforce or ED close down, it still works.

Both CPs are restricted to Windows XP 32-bit, which is alright for me.

People are having concerns about the download version because you have to deal with download problems, payment trouble, installation problems, limited activation times, ... and so on. The download might be a quick solution but I'd rather wait a few more days for the CD version and will (hopefully) not be troubled by installation procedures and problems. To keep a CD in my drive is not a big problem for me. Most games have a copy protection like that.

@Cosmonaut:

You nearly got it. Without using Bablefish I'm quite sure you mean "wunderbar" (=wonderful)

Evil-JOE

I like the way he tries to express himself in a foreign language, i understood all of it, maybe because i also know what he is trying to say in German, but translates it sometimes literally in English.

I was one of the first to spot the 1.1 release, sadly i didnt have money then. :(

migtoon0xo.gif

@Cosmonaut:

You nearly got it. Without using Bablefish I'm quite sure you mean "wunderbar" (=wonderful)

Evil-JOE

I told ya ..”not one damn word” .. I’m worse the bablefish :icon_redf

@JaBoG32_Pjotr, I don’t think anyone thought you were being rude.. a pretty good idea for him to write it in German and then have someone translate it for the rest of us. Although that wouldn’t be as much fun as trying to figure out what he was trying to say lol.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

In the German community of 276 people one only has downloading could FC1.1 successful. All are frustrates and will only purchase the CD release, if any.

Cheers

Viper

German Lock On Community

Is it exactly 276 German virtual pilots ? cool, say "hey!" to them from us! :D ;)

Nothing disrespectful or anyhing, but when i read you'r posts you remind me of that little green guy from Starwars :)

We love ya man!, post more! :icon_pai: ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Patience young padawan Kevlon. Far, far away in a country called Germany more than 276 pilots there are. Many LOMAC communities fight against the evil empire of LOMAC bugs and the force is their ally. For the CD version they are all waiting because if they choose the quick and easy path of the download it will lead them to suffering and the dark side.

yoda.jpg

May the force be with you

Evil-JOE

PS: can't wait for EpisodeIII ;)

Hi all

Excuse me my bad English speaking. I didn't want to tell you our problems. This platform is for me an opportunity to speak with ED. The people of Eagle Dynamics understand what I would saying. ;)

Kind Regards

ViperVJG73

German Lock On Community

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Cheers

Viper

German Lock On Community

What? This message gave me the reason to register here after reading a long time in this board.

I purchased the game online with PayPal and I had no problem. Oooh, I'm a german user, too. Who gave you permission to say this? If you'll buy the CD version, nobody wants to know if you've problems or not! Just buy it and don't complain or start another topic crying like a baby...

Perhaps I'm one of the more intelligent german users who can buy things over PayPal. :tongue:

What? This message gave me the reason to register here after reading a long time in this board.

I purchased the game online with PayPal and I had no problem. Oooh, I'm a german user, too. Who gave you permission to say this? If you'll buy the CD version, nobody wants to know if you've problems or not! Just buy it and don't complain or start another topic crying like a baby...

Perhaps I'm one of the more intelligent german users who can buy things over PayPal. :tongue:

Ich schreibe dies in deutscher Sprache!

Sicherlich sind Sie KEIN Mitglied der Deutschen Lock On Community, sonst wüssten Sie besser Bescheid, über die Meinung der Mitglieder dort. Es hatte nur ein Mitglied über einen erfolgreichen Download berichtet.

Mit Ihnen wären es dann jetzt drei, die den Download schafften.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu ihrer intelligenten Leistung

MfG

Viper

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

Yeah, if you weren't a member of the "official German lomac community", then he didn't mention you, duh.

this topic is useless, but I need to write something, because tomorrow I, and hopefully all of us, will know how we can pay and download 1.1.

Too bad ED didn't say how the verisign system works, we could have prepared then.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Daniel I don't know (and don't care about) how long you have been reading this forum or the german Lockon forums but it seems to me you missed all the threads about payment troubles. As far as I know Viper actually bought the game via Paypal some time ago but was not able to download it. Thats the reason why he is complaining about the download. Please correct me if I'm wrong but Eagle Dynamics CARES ABOUT its costumers and want's to know the problems.

Evil-JOE

Patience young padawan Kevlon. Far, far away in a country called Germany more than 276 pilots there are. Many LOMAC communities fight against the evil empire of LOMAC bugs and the force is their ally. For the CD version they are all waiting because if they choose the quick and easy path of the download it will lead them to suffering and the dark side.

yoda.jpg

May the force be with you

Evil-JOE

PS: can't wait for EpisodeIII ;)

lol, nice one ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich schreibe dies in deutscher Sprache!

Sicherlich sind Sie KEIN Mitglied der Deutschen Lock On Community, sonst wüssten Sie besser Bescheid, über die Meinung der Mitglieder dort. Es hatte nur ein Mitglied über einen erfolgreichen Download berichtet.

Mit Ihnen wären es dann jetzt drei, die den Download schafften.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu ihrer intelligenten Leistung

MfG

Viper

Ich kann dir locker auch noch 2 weitere nennen, bei denen es geklappt hat. Wären nochmal 66% Erfolgssteigerung. Und da sag einer mit Deutschland geht's bergab.

Was mich stört (als Leser dieses Forums) ist, dass du dich hier als Sprecher für ALLE deutschen LOMAC-User hinstellst und das mit einem nicht gerade konstruktiven Posting.

Die Wortwahl macht's halt...

-----------

In English:

He accused Daniel D. to not be part of his so called "German Community" and that including him there are only 3 Germans who were able to successfully download the FC.

I told him that I knew two more german friends who already fly the sim which would result in an 66% increase of success. Concerning our current economical situation not that bad.

Furthermore I said that I had a problem with him pretending to be the speaker of the "German Community" by posting rubish.

;)

Daniel I don't know (and don't care about) how long you have been reading this forum or the german Lockon forums but it seems to me you missed all the threads about payment troubles. As far as I know Viper actually bought the game via Paypal some time ago but was not able to download it. Thats the reason why he is complaining about the download. Please correct me if I'm wrong but Eagle Dynamics CARES ABOUT its costumers and want's to know the problems.

Evil-JOE

Joe I totally agree with you and I certianly feel that ED cares about their customers.....

It just another bad brake for them what with all of these Pay Pal issues...

Personally I still don't possess FC as of now....

When the release of 1.1 happened I was just in the middle of installing a new GPU.....

Its an NVidea XFX 6600 256 AGP and this card screems....

So I waited and didn't download the new addon...

And its just as well, I had Lock On running fine after the install but I'm still tweeking my system to try and get the most FPS ......

And I have my PC hooked up to a Philips HDTV......

Well needless to say this set up really ROX but I'm haveing issues with overscan as well and some times the adjustments can crash the system...

So all this can lead to a reformat and some times this will even cause me to call microsoft for a new key (LOL) .....

There are problems at the present, I can't enter a mission without seeing a blue screen...

The game works fine when installed out of the box, but after I install patch 1.02 over 1.0 I can't get into a mission, it's just a blue screen.....

I'm thinking I might try 1.01 and then 1.02 in that order or maybe I'll just wait for 1.1 to become available again....

This might save me some frustration and anyway Forgotten Battles AEP and IL 2 work just fine for now (LOL)......

So is there any official word yet as to when FC will become available again??

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR