Retained Installs

Thank You Mr. Producer :thumbup::worthy:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Lock On FC 1.12 will be in your Ubi Soft folder with IL-2 if you have it. And Flaming Cliffs 2.0 will be in Eagle Dynamics folder all by it's little lonesome. Now if you're on Vista or Win 7 I don't know how you will decide to install it.

[sIGPIC]VFA-151_zpsc7bcfa86.png[/sIGPIC]

As many of you will soon notice (very soon now), when you install FC2, your previous Lock On / Lock On FC install will be retained.

We did this to allow you play both versions if you wish.

Thanx a lot Wags! I was hoping for this the day I heard about FC 2.0. This way I can still fly with all my delicious mods and over Nevada and still be able to fly the 2.0 patch! Thanx again!

I also noticed FC 2.0 was a bit heavier on my system. It´s playable, but it depends on situation, number of aircrafts etc. I am down to 20 fps when I am slewing the Mavericks around over heavy cities. Tried lowering some option and as long as I am over 20 I am fine. Hom ever I think there will be a lot of mods towards FC 2.0 that can gain some fps. Like canopy without scratches, fpsfriendly water etc.

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli