installation question

HOKUM52

i have lock on version 1 on CD ROM ,

but now i would like to buy and install Fc1 and Fc2

and possibly black shark.

would i just buy them in that order and install them

or is there a patch or something i need inbetween. i keepp hearing of fc 1.01b or something. must i have that to install fc2?

You don't need FC1.

Install Lockon

Install FC2

That's all, no patches needed.

And if you decide, buy and install Blackshark then 1.01c patch.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

FC 1 has been around for a number of years and so there is a multitude of missions, campaigns and mods for it. It is still a great sim and it will provide lots of variety. FC1 is set in the Crimea so it's completely different territory then FC2.

However, FC2 is a much more enhanced version and although FC2 is very new and has a limited amount of missions, campaigns and mods but by the time you finish the stock missions etc, new player made ones will be out or you can make your own.

I'd say just get FC2 for now especially if you are also looking at getting Black Shark and perhaps the A-10C when it comes out, unless of course you live on your computer and sim many hours a day.

My $.02

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

You will need the original LOMAC v1.0. I beleive it is due to a licencing agreement but none the less necessary. Once you have FC 2 installed you can uninstall v1.0 to save HDD space (or try it out).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog