Panzertard

Crunch,

Thanks for your comment. Our server hardware features following components:

Intel Core 2 quad Q6700 @ 2.66 GHz

2.00 GB of RAM

HD is 470 GB

Video card is GIGABYTE GV-R465OC-1GI Radeon HD 4650 1GB 128-bit GDDR2

OS is Windows Server 2003 SP 2

This machine has been working very well in the last 17 or 18 months, other then the video card which was replaced sometime in January.

Edited by =4c= Hajduk Veljko

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I can now manually reproduce the problem. With FC running in server mode, I click on Disconnect button, then it brings me to the to the server menu, I then click on a mission and click on a start button. FC attempts to start and half way into a starting up, it crashes. Here's the kick. :) It doesn't do it every time, but most of the time. I'll continue troubleshooting ...

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

ServMan is working perfectly fine. What was crashing our server was aCapturing Maykop mission. Here's my comment on that thread.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=982808&postcount=20

I need help setting up ServMan Sub-Admin access. I've read post #61, however I am still unable to set up sub-admin password and to access sub-admin level. Well, if, according to post #61, I only set squad_username, (see below) my question is what do I put in the local subadmins? Example provides ["BartS"] = "Ay!Caramba12", ["name"] = "password". Well, what do I put for "BartS" and what for "name"? How should Local subadmins function look like?

squad_login_enable = true,

squad_prefix = "",

squad_suffix = "",

squad_username = "HajdukVeljko",

squad_password = "",

--[[

Format/Example:

local subadmins=

{

["BartS"] = "Ay!Caramba12",

["name"] = "password"

}

]]

local subadmins =

{

What do I put here?????

}

Something like this. You must use the player ingame nicknames, the one's you see in the playerlist - or his connect message.

These players must always use the same names, since you register them with the server. :)

local subadmins =

{

["YourNickName"]="your-private-password",

["SomeOneNickName"]="one-private-password",

["SomeTwoNickName"]="two-private-password"

}

Notice all the commas "," at the end of each line, it's important for Servman to know there is another line to read after the previous line.

To recap:

- The squadlogins allows you to have "one password for everyone". And disable features if you dont want people to mess with them.

- The subadmin allows you to give each player a persoanl password, and better access than the rest of the squads, hopefully these blokes will know how to use the admin-commands to the fully.

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I finally got it to work. Thanks Panzertard.

• 1 month later...

Have DCS A-10C changed so much from DCS BS that ServMan 2.5 won’t work? Have anyone tested if it works at all? Yes I see your post that it don’t work Panzer but I guess you are obligated to post that ;)

EDIT: I did a test and it locks up :(

Edited by HiJack

Have DCS A-10C changed so much from DCS BS that ServMan 2.5 won’t work? Have anyone tested if it works at all? Yes I see your post that it don’t work Panzer but I guess you are obligated to post that ;)

EDIT: I did a test and it locks up :(

Yes, it's changed quite a bit - Servman needs an overhaul for DCSW.

It'll have to wait until we're in release - due to both testing tasks these days & MP stability.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

• 2 months later...