multimonitor fps hunt

Nasty

Hi , after that 1.0.2 patch my fps suck with 3 monitor , frames stuck 20 and laggy and game is not playable.

Then i start test stupid thinks how can i push fps up.

One what help me is put vista earo on and dadaa i got solid 30fps but all high i get microlag or stutter not sure how people call that

Now when earo is on and fps up when change textures medium and edit view distance high but manyaly edit structures line like medium and now game is enjoyable play.

same here nasty but I turned off aero cause it was causing stutters for me. :thumbup:

Hi , after that 1.0.2 patch my fps suck with 3 monitor , frames stuck 20 and laggy and game is not playable.

Then i start test stupid thinks how can i push fps up.

One what help me is put vista earo on and dadaa i got solid 30fps but all high i get microlag or stutter not sure how people call that

Now when earo is on and fps up when change textures medium and edit view distance high but manyaly edit structures line like medium and now game is enjoyable play.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

yeah yeah but you are like king cos use that newer video card i need push every frame my old poor computer. :)

mastiff how you now got that multimonitor setup work?

what graphics card you use and how good you got ur frames?

i still maybe buy that faster card maybe if someone tell how much fps they got with windowed mode.

in the 104th server sitting at the bunker in BS I get 16 to 19 fps windowed mode.

FC2 I get 55 to 60.

yeah yeah but you are like king cos use that newer video card i need push every frame my old poor computer. :)

mastiff how you now got that multimonitor setup work?

what graphics card you use and how good you got ur frames?

i still maybe buy that faster card maybe if someone tell how much fps they got with windowed mode.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 3 months later...
I see you have a fix but I have no idea what Earo is?

They're talking about Aero, which is the hardware-accellerated desktop GUI that Windows is using for all that pretty (:music_whistling:), eye candy stuff. If you turn it off, the graphics card might have more resources, but the outcome heavily depends on the setup from what I read. You will lose some GUI effects in Windows.

The difference concerning Aero when using a multi-monitor setup is, that you can't use the real fullscreen mode as in single monitor setup, it's all diplayed as separate windows (although without any borders).

Edited by bfeld