Mig-29SMT

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the model was pleasant I will bring the "five copecks"

(Internal pylon use "TGP"(КAB-500KroD)) with laser guide and antiship missile.

-Kh-29Т\TE\L

-KAB-500L\Kr\KroD

-Kh-31A\35

-(Kh-25ML\S-25L)

You find solution for firing laser guided weapons on the fighters? Can you share with us, I would like to use it for MiG-29k, and F/A-18 in the VNAO mod.

http://stallturn.com/wiki/en/VNAO_mods

Best regards

Presing

Rocket brigade who retired F-117

Alfa we are limited to the creation of the cockpit.........Now we have not more information to use as all the real cockpit. Vekkinho yes, i will create in russian language too........

Now i have problem how to animation arg for ekran system.......

Edited by SVKSniper

Alfa we are limited to the creation of the cockpit.........Now we have not more information to use as all the real cockpit.

I think you misunderstood what I meant mate :) - I am talking about the gauges in the center of the front panel.

There are some variations to the layout of these depending on the exact variant of SMT, but your pit model seems to replicate the pit in the photo I have attached, where I have indicated the function/layout of the gauges. Two of the gauges(VVI and radar altimeter) are obscurred by the stick, but I can find separate photos of these if you are interested - the VVI is the same type as in the Su-33 pit.

These gauges are all present in the game code, so there shouldn't be any limitation in terms of their functionality :) .

JJ

Alfa now understand you...i search more pictures from pit SMT(if you have more links from pit post here)....and in next update i will change position on gauges...thanks

Unfortunately I don't have much on the SMT - my project is a MiG-29K pit, so I have really only searched for photos concerning this :) .

But in the Strizhni-link that Gizmondo provided, there is a photo(attached) of the SMT pit from a different angle where you can see the both the VVI and radar altimeter.

Both the type and positioning of the gauges is the same in the MiG-29K pit, which is why I picked up on this in your pit model :) .

JJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...