Who has the Warthog in stock?

I currently have the WH pre-ordered from BLT (good price, no tax, no shipping), but their ETA of Nov. 23rd pretty much crosses out that entire week since I am pretty sure UPS doesn't work the 25th and 26th.

Who out there currently has the WH in stock and is shipping now?

I wish Newegg was selling it. Grrr.....

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Simware is sold out and will first get them again in a couple of weeks.

Dont be fooled by theire "Market availability" scheme. It just means they can get it for you but not that they have it in stock. :doh:

Pixmania in sweden have them i think. But cba to cancel my order with simware.

Same, @ BLT. 23 Nov. But I can wait, price was 405 USD when I back-ordered it. Now it is 515 USD! Be patient, patience is virtue. I am happy that I have saved so much :) for extra bucks ordered Cougar MFDs.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Gonna give it another 6 months then get them for less than £200.......

The HOTAS Warthog?

Never gonna happen :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Simware is sold out and will first get them again in a couple of weeks.

Dont be fooled by theire "Market availability" scheme. It just means they can get it for you but not that they have it in stock. :doh:

Pixmania in sweden have them i think. But cba to cancel my order with simware.

Yeah i ve been fooled by they scheme too.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Gonna give it another 6 months then get them for less than £200.........it's gonna be the hardest 6 months of my life!! LOL

Good luck on e-bay if we take the Cougar as a base you gonna wait ar least 5 years.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Amazon UK has it in stock. 329£ and cheap delivery. Free delivery to some countrys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH

Cancelled my pre-order with BLT and ordered from SCSimulations. :)

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

SC sim is too expensive the shiping and Amazon UK don t ship to Brazil i m stuck to Simware

SC sim is too expensive the shiping and Amazon UK don t ship to Brazil i m stuck to Simware

Cost was about $80 difference, but with BLT I would more than likely not receive it until December (I am always leary of shipments around Thanksgiving/Christmas). Also, Flim has responded to all of my questions and posts which tells me SCSimulations provides great customer service. That in itself is worth the extra cost to me.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

From the reports of other BLT people, they were getting Fed Ex Saturday deliveries in some cases! Pretty sweet for "free ground shipping". I was expecting 3-5 day delivery too. Problem is I don't go to the office on Saturdays so I wouldn't have gotten it till Monday!

From the reports of other BLT people, they were getting Fed Ex Saturday deliveries in some cases! Pretty sweet for "free ground shipping". I was expecting 3-5 day delivery too. Problem is I don't go to the office on Saturdays so I wouldn't have gotten it till Monday!

They use FedEx Home Delivery which I beleive covers Saturdays as well. Unfortunately, they don't do so well Thnaksgiving week in my experience. I was in the ETA Nov. 23rd group. Either way, I am sure those who wants WH's will get them. :)

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

Cost was about $80 difference, but with BLT I would more than likely not receive it until December (I am always leary of shipments around Thanksgiving/Christmas). Also, Flim has responded to all of my questions and posts which tells me SCSimulations provides great customer service. That in itself is worth the extra cost to me.

The cost is around the same i contacted flim, but the shipping gap is above 100 USD. Since those 100 will be taxed at 80 to 100% it makes a big deal for me.

Amazon UK is even cheaper than simware but they are no game, i really would like to know why.