Flight Qualifications Campaign

hello, first of all thank you for all these missions, they look interesting. How ever i am not able to find the way to use them. I have DCS 1.5 latest version.

I down load the basic flight training - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/203573/

and get 1 miz file and put it in C:\Users\foca\Saved Games\DCS\Missions

i dont see it in game , what am i doing wrong?

thank you

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are part of the old distribution method, that used compressed packages and a third part key system for activation. For a few months now the campaign is only available as official DLC on EDs store, with the old files still there only for legacy purposes.

how do we get the documents? i bought the basic training but want the charts and stuff

They should be located in the Campaign Doc folder:

Typically: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\campaigns\A-10C - Basic Flight Training Qualification\Doc

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Sabre, any idea when the TTQ campaign will be available for purchase again?

Everything has been pulled out for more than 2 months, I was hoping to get this third A-10C campaign. Honestly, I don't care much whether they are distributed separately or in the Module Manager, I know they are mature enough not to be updated too often.

I suppose ED has an exclusivity clause and you're waiting for them? Or is it still possible to get it "the old way", knowing that it won't grant the upgrade to the Module Manager?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Sabre, any idea when the TTQ campaign will be available for purchase again?

Everything has been pulled out for more than 2 months, I was hoping to get this third A-10C campaign. Honestly, I don't care much whether they are distributed separately or in the Module Manager, I know they are mature enough not to be updated too often.

I suppose ED has an exclusivity clause and you're waiting for them? Or is it still possible to get it "the old way", knowing that it won't grant the upgrade to the Module Manager?

Unfortunately it is not as easy as just putting some files up for download. There is the copy protection and a number of other requirements that need to be met to get something hosted on the ED Store.

We have been working to meet those requirements and we hope the campaigns will be available soon.

Sorry I can't give a specific ETA.

Are there plans to add the tactical campaign as well? I just noticed the new campaign description has it removed from the list.

Yes. We hope that all our campaigns will eventually be available from the ED store. It just takes time to get everything sorted for each release.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sabre

I bought the A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification yesterday, and I'd like to fly some practice missions before taking the qualification. So I wonder if the "A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification Practice Missions" are still working for DCS World 1.5 so that I can use these missions to practice.

Thank you!

#Excuse me if you have already answered this question.

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

Hi Sabre

I bought the A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification yesterday, and I'd like to fly some practice missions before taking the qualification. So I wonder if the "A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification Practice Missions" are still working for DCS World 1.5 so that I can use these missions to practice.

Thank you!

#Excuse me if you have already answered this question.

Yes we have, please see this thread for details on how to select them. For DCS World 1.5 they should still be ok, however there is an AI bug in DCS World 1.5 OpenBeta that causes many of the missions to currently break.

Here is a thread on that bug. It has been reported to ED so hopefully they will fix it soon. Latest comments indicate it has been fixed so please report if you still see issues.

Edited by Sabre-TLA

It is there any news about the Advanced Flight Training Qualification Campaign launching ?

We have been working on updating the campaign with new professionally recorded voice overs from someone with a strong resume in the flight sim community.

We are doing final testing and some mission updates and tweaks so I can't say exactly when it will be ready but hopefully soon.

Do I have to save the file in some specific place? Sorry for the questions... Not an expert

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

If you purchased the campaign from the ED Store you should have received a serial number in an email (or you can view your profile on the website to get it).

This page shows how to use the Module Manager to install the module.

This page shows how to activate your module or if you have any problems.

If you still have problems with install or activation then please open a support issue with ED as they manage the Module Manager.

Ah no ok. I purchased the basic training. I was referring to the advanced and to the tactical training

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Those are coming! We hope the Advanced Qualification Campaign will be available soon (then followed by the Tactical Qualification Campaign) then the others.

Unfortunately we can't give a specific timeline other than soon.

Hello Sabre,

I have a question on AAT 10, for the 1st target it says "Your first target is at WP 5. Target the mobile command post only and use the AGM-65D on this target".

I suppose the mobile command post is the one in the middle with the antennas ("mobile command post SKP-11" in the encyclopedia), but I'm not sure and the doc shows all three of them. I have tried a few times, and the response is always the same, "you hit the wrong target!" and after a while "that's a kill". Finally, I tried with all three targets in the stand-alone mission, and the result is also the same.

Which one do we have to hit? Is it possible that the nearby targets receive a small amount of damage due to the explosion and trigger this false report?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR