Beginner tip

dandebo

I would have thought that was obvious from the start?

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Why not? :D

You should see me with the keyboard. It gets a little crazy and awkard but I have gotten pretty good at killing metal slugs with the GAT. My gf rolls her eyes right outta the sockets every time I scream, "I kill ju with my keyboard!" at a smoldering tank :D

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

should be a special "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" section for sticks & TrackIR.

Last year I decided to get into sims by buying F4:AF, Lock On, Il2 1946 & FSX. This has led to a downward spiral of X52 (which I'd already love to upgrade), Track IR, the DCS series, FC2, BoBII, Rise of Flight and a new computer.

Damn you sim developers!

Try my X52 profile. I've spent a lot of time on it and it seems to work perfectly for me and others I've spoken to. I deeply analyzed the controls against tasks for more than a week before creating the first version. If you have time, provide some feedback on what changes you make so I can make it better.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

I fly this plane with the keyboard all the time. I have an X-52, rudder pedals and TrackIR, sometimes I just can't be bothered to plug everything in (yes, I'm THAT lazy).

It's a lot easier than flying DCS Black Shark with a keyboard. If you think it's impossible you aren't trying hard enough! This here A-10C is steady as a rock, thanks to all the bells and whistles like PAC strafing tanks using the cursor keys is a breeze. Just don't try to do any formation flying :-)