Toggling "+" on/off?

Woots

I am assuming that you are referring to the yellow '+'?

LAlt-C

No the orange one.

Did you read the thread title? LAlt-C works in Blackshark but not in A-10. Did you try it before you posted it?

Edited by Woots
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No the orange one.

Did you read the thread title? LAlt-C works in Blackshark but not in A-10. Did you try it before you posted it?

What thread title?

:megalol:

Yes -I confirmed it does indeed work on the release version.

I will further assume that your comments aside, it is indeed the yellow '+' you are referring to. That being the case, rest assured that it does indeed work. PEBCAK error?

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I'm just saying, what other "+" do you see? Of course it's the yellow one, hence the comment. And I meant the original post, not the thread title (my bad) where I say it works in BS but not in A10 (they're both LALT-C).

Negative - LALT-C does not get rid of the YELLOW "+" in the released version of A-10. Not on my rig or anyone else's I've asked to try it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LAlt+C will change your CURSOR(the little "+") to a mouse pointer, and most times, that will disappear after awhile. unless you have since changed your bindings, it should work.

Also, the sarcastic and rude posts won't be getting you anywhere sometime soon. So far everyone else including myself have pressed(and held) LAlt then pressed C and it has worked.

However if it still does not work for you, move the stupid cursor to the buttom right of the screen and it will most likely be out of your view.

Not sure if this is what he was referring to but....With A-10 you can use AltC to pan and zoom, but lose cockpit click-ability unless you AltC back out. With BS, you can/could use AltC to pan and zoom while still retaining click-ability. I much prefer the BS method and wonder why the change was made. It was so much nicer to be able to use the mouse to quickly view all around the pit and still be able to click switches.

Asus P6T Deluxe - I7 960 - Win7 64 - 6 Gigs Kingston HyperX Memory DDR3/1800MHz - Kingston SSD (solid state drive) - Radeon HD 5870

Pressing ALT-C does not get rid of the "+". It changes it to a mouse curser which you then have to hide. Which is my point and the original post. It is not like BS where the "+" just disappears.

As for the sarcasm, just a little ribbing. How many "+" are there?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was going to keep out of this one as post 3 did come off as rude to me, but I will give Woots the benefit of the doubt..."just a little ribbing". I'm sure others have taken my jokes the wrong way too:).

I have the same problem as Woots. LAlt-C just makes the cockpit unclickable. The cursor may or may not change to the windows mouse cursor, but it never vanishes.

As a work around I have mapped the mouse to my Saitek x52 so I can move it off to the side, but it's still a very annoying bug for such a simple problem. I can live with it, but a community solution would be appreciated:).

DCS A-10: 99,999 great features, one tiny bug. Lets start burning! :furious:

BiPod.

As a work around I have mapped the mouse to my Saitek x52 so I can move it off to the side, but it's still a very annoying bug for such a simple problem. I can live with it, but a community solution would be appreciated:).

DCS A-10: 99,999 great features, one tiny bug. Lets start burning! :furious:

BiPod.

I know the pain... You're checking your 10s low looking for hidden Shilka and than You have that immersive cross in front of You all the time...

I customized workaround with third party (freeware) solution, although straight up to use only with TouchPanel (I don't use mouse at all, just touch knobs direct on screen, so interaction is a bit different):

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=63201

Hope that gives some ideas...

Not sure if this is what he was referring to but....With A-10 you can use AltC to pan and zoom, but lose cockpit click-ability unless you AltC back out. With BS, you can/could use AltC to pan and zoom while still retaining click-ability. I much prefer the BS method and wonder why the change was made. It was so much nicer to be able to use the mouse to quickly view all around the pit and still be able to click switches.

YES! I thought for sure we would see this feature by the time the A-10C was released. It is literally, the only gripe I have with the sim. I liked that mouse look mode a lot, it was received very well when it was added to BS. I have no idea why it isn't available here.

Alt-C brings up a windows cursor that can be hidden from view completely as opposed to the yellow + that stays 'glued' to the bottom of the monitor - problem solved.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Yep, I was initally taken back that it wasn't clear what I was referring to. Then I see above that maybe it doesn't bother everyone. I still think its an errant brushstroke on an otherwise great painting.

Edited by Woots

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]