DCS-A10module not modable?!

Hi

no-no luck. I answered you, Beczl, Grandsurf and Chizh- Alltimes with no succsess for now:cry: . It seems to be that the plugins works great with Max2008 only. But Grandsurf try to find it out the next days.

However- Hope it will work some day

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used 2010 x64 and it worked with Tom's models. I just had to add names for the multi materials

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with animation of wheels on ground vehicles when i export to edm with 3dsmax2008. Animations for steering and roll axes (Arg 9/8 ) are not separated. This allows the wheel to wobble. When I export the same ground vehicle with 3dsmax8 in the lom format steering and roll axes are correct.

Where could the problem lie?

O.K. Grandsurf !

We should strike a good bargain and everybody will win.

If I can help you in this "Animations for steering and roll axes ( Arg 9/8 )" problem then you will help to LuckyBob9. Right ? ;)

All we know you are a Lone Wolf - just like me :D, but i think it's time to combine/unite our knowledge now.

So, shoot a PM to me if U R RDY for business.

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I have lights. i need to figure out the door opening ONLY when an aircraft is present. I am with HungaroJET, time to pool our knowledge. Hungaro, i will PM you a way for lights in EDM.

screen111012235330.jpg

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

Nice Job LB9 :thumbup: You are doing it better & better, nicer & nicer ® :smilewink:

coz "Everything is possible in DCS" ® by GGTharos :)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I have a problem with animation of wheels on ground vehicles when i export to edm with 3dsmax2008. Animations for steering and roll axes (Arg 9/8 ) are not separated. This allows the wheel to wobble. When I export the same ground vehicle with 3dsmax8 in the lom format steering and roll axes are correct.

Maybe I have misunderstood your problem, but it sounds like you are animating wheels with both rotation and steering.

If so a better way is to make separate steering joint objects, link the wheels to those and then just animate rotation for the wheels themselves.

JJ

Thanks Alfa, i try this out for the Moment. I am only surprised that it worked well so far in the "old" .lom format.

Edit: Test it, and works now!

@HungaroJet, you're right and everything important is ever resolved with LB9.

Have no problem with combine/unite ;).

Edited by grandsurf

• 1 month later...

I know i say that a lot actually but i think the best way for make a lot of mods its that ED make an SDK that just will resolve every problem and give us infinite mods and addons possibility including ADDING (and not replace only) new aircraft and a lot of things =)

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

• 1 month later...
I have lights. i need to figure out the door opening ONLY when an aircraft is present. I am with HungaroJET, time to pool our knowledge. Hungaro, i will PM you a way for lights in EDM.

Sorry- for that late answer: You can use argument "0" for closing shelter doors and opening. Frame "0.0"= closed "1.0" 0pened . Ans so you can use a visibility track based on argument 0 for lights on or off. Just an idea....

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Okay- Some other question:

Yesterday I found plugIns by ED for Max2011-Great news. I had no problems to open all my files I made ever with that version im combination with the ED plug ins- All animations works well.

But...

I think I make a basic mistake with the materials. I really dont know what to hell is going on here- Somebody any ideas?

screen120122164520.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I setted the materials "cool" and them in editor as "default" . But in game you can see the mirrored backround without textures ... hm ... :hmm:

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Sorry- for that late answer: You can use argument "0" for closing shelter doors and opening. Frame "0.0"= closed "1.0" 0pened . Ans so you can use a visibility track based on argument 0 for lights on or off. Just an idea....

I thought about that, but only using the classname 'hanger' do the doors actually move when an aircraft is present. Otherwise, they will all be open forever :(

In the Maps, section of the materials. Change all '100' values to '0'. even if they appear unused

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

• 3 months later...

hello there, no update for longtime so I came with my questions :D

I begin to creat some additive objects for DCS. First is a ''weapon lifter'', I can see it in the modelviewer, follow instructions to add it in the ME, but when I launch the game, it crash every time. Just want to know why. Maybe because with the 1.1.1.1 patch there's something different in the process...

Anyway if you guys can help, it will be very appreciate.

One more question, I know that for now we can just add static object, but is there a way to add object with basic IA, like playing animations, following path, etc !!???

thx