Looking forward to the next patch.

Chris CDN

I have been pretty stable on my I7 rig, but I do have an older nvidia card. I hope it gets sorted for you all.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Have a look in Nates sig. I had an annoying unrelated issue with my machine and decided to do a reformat and reinstall. Windows update is not a magic bullet for everything and developed some infrequent crashes with A-10 after the fresh install. Actually Windows update only has whatever they have in their library and if you check the version numbers it is often not the latest. I worked through Nates sig with the C++ and DX as a matter of course, manually reinstalled the USB drivers (Ipod Touch was having fits with itunes when plugging in), and no issues since.

Whether or not that was the problem, who knows. But I'm always cynical with updating and never assume it was done properly untill proven otherwise.

Have you generated a crashlog at sent it in?

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

Regarding the crash, please consider the following solutions from my own experience:

1/ Restart the game on each mission you play

2/ When multiplayer, do not change the mission on the server using the "mission" button, it is better to restart the game.

3/ Always launch the Single player game then run the muliplayer from there. (Not directly click on the MP icon on the desktop).

This will prevent many crashes, and also the "bug" that you still have some icons on the F10 view that come from the previous mission loaded.

Since I do that the game is really really much stable.

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

Yep. New system here. Old video card. Never had a crash. A bit o stuttering but hopefully the new 560 Twin Frozer OC that's on its way will fix that.

i've got a GTX580 and i7 920 with 7 giga ram on w7 64bit...

never had a crash since beta1 after i patch the game i have the same issues with you guys

also i have everything high and the new trees system on 12.0000,hdr on tsaa on antiallising 16Q

excellent fps

about 45-50 on campaigns

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

...never had a crash since beta1 after i patch the game i have the same issues with you guys also i have everything high and the new trees system on 12.0000,hdr on tsaa on antiallising 16Q excellent fps

about 45-50 on campaigns

Exactly the same for me. Beta versions were quite stable in comparison. I'm getting similar frame rates even when there's a lot of stuff going on as well.

NSDQ