God I wish I was into RPGs

hassata

• 2 months later...
in the 60s it was rock music that was a vessel of satan, nowadays it's computer games?

I just made a thriving island community in Tropico 4 with a rock solid economy, excellent healthcare coverage, social security and free quality housing. Hail Satan!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just made a thriving island community in Tropico 4 with a rock solid economy, excellent healthcare coverage, social security and free quality housing. Hail Satan!

Running a country in the Tropics while at home in Norway...now that's simming!!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Running a country in the Tropics while at home in Norway...now that's simming!!:D

It's like going on vacation

Edit: I absolutely love how you can have a city of 400 inhabitants and build a nuclear powerplant to provide their homes with airconditioning units.

"Hmm, coal is too polluting... Oh I know, lets import uranium!"

Edited by Depth

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
skyrim looks like crap. the art design would only appeal to idiots.

now witcher 2 is an rpg for real men.

Witcher 2 is too goddamn short.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Elder Scrolls is crap when compared to the STALKER series

Clearly you're both too Man for this thread so you might want to shield your eyes:

2012-02-22_00016.jpg?t=1329887264

2012-02-25_00005.jpg?t=1330145845

2012-02-22_00027.jpg?t=1330145841

Edited by Depth

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Arguing what computer game is the most manliest kinda defeats your point before you can ever make it, no? :D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

OMG... I finished ME3 the other day.

The ending....

was.....

epic...

FAILURE.

Literally and figuratively. Not epic at all. And you know how Mass Effect is built on choices, and their consequences? Well, guess what, your choices don't matter. Based on your choices, you get get 16 different endings, which are all 95% the same. Some of commander Shepherd's proudest achievements only end up being worth a single sentence, if that (most of your choices end up making zero difference to the ending sequence). The ending pretty much invalidates all your choices in the whole series. As put by an unhappy gamer, "I might as well have just started Mass Effect 1, played for 20 minutes, sat down on one of the bombs on Eden Prime, popped open a beer, and waited to die. The end result would have been the same."

It's not that I wanted a happy ending and didn't get it. I'm fine with sad endings. But the whole ending flies so much in the face of everything the Mass Effect series stands for, and even what was delivered up that point in ME3, that it feels incredibly out of place. Like they had a different ending in mind, and scrapped it, and had to throw something together at the last minute. The ending is so bad that an online petition against it has already raised over $50,000 for a children's charity. The ending is so bad that the most satisfying ending to the Mass Effect series is the one where Shepherd dies at the end of Mass Effect 2. The ending is so bad that many players are beginning to believe that the entire ending sequence is a trick being played on gamers by BioWare.

And the ending isn't just emotionally unsatisfying, it is logically unsatisfying as well. It has MAJOR, GAPING plot holes in it.

And it's not just me or a subset of highly vocal fans; a poll showed that 86% of fans thought the ending was bad.

Like I said. Epic. Failure.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
OMG... I finished ME3 the other day.

The ending....

was.....

epic...

FAILURE.

Bioware has heard your pleas. "BioWare is caving and releasing “Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut” a free DLC pack that will provide more “context and clarity” for fans upset by the currently available endings."

Click

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Arguing what computer game is the most manliest kinda defeats your point before you can ever make it, no? :D

Real men get shot in the face by a paint ball, then spend the next twenty minutes trying to wash the taste out of their mouth.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Heh. You can also investigate the Indoctrination Theory. Interesting stuff, that... :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester