F-14D pit for VNAO mod

SVKSniper

No

This Mod will not work with Current DCS Builds and is no longer available.

Can You Please not Necropost and Continuously Bring Up Mod Threads that have had no Activity for 2+ years?

No, that's an unreasonable request. Threads are on here and I am pretty new to the community, so when I see stuff I am going to ask. If it's that big of a deal then why not remove the old threads instead of peeing on the little guy?

~S

No, that's an unreasonable request. Threads are on here and I am pretty new to the community, so when I see stuff I am going to ask. If it's that big of a deal then why not remove the old threads instead of peeing on the little guy?

~S

It's a reasonable request and good forum etiquette to not bump several topics that are years inactive.

if a Thread was started in 2013-2014, and there hasn't been any replies since 2014,

It's safe to assume the topic is no longer active and any mods from 3+ years ago would not work in current DCS without being updated.

As for Licensed 3rd party modules, they will post updates when they have updates to post, there's no need to go through all the project sub forums asking if it's still active.

I'm in no way pouncing on the little guy, just making a suggestion based off the activity I've seen lately.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs