F-14D pit for VNAO mod

SVKSniper

• 2 weeks later...

SVKSniper:

This is a great piece of work. I know you said it was for VNAO but will it be also public? I know some things for Sqn. remain there but these are the sort of Pits that we need in FC2 and possibly FC3. This is almost too good to keep under raps.lol. I know it is not finished but I can imagine what it will look like and it will be one excellent mod. Cheers good luck and hope you do more.

rattler

Just a small tip, the cockpit interior isnt blue, its grey. I know it looks blue in the pictures found at the link you posted, but thats just because the photographer is using an incorrect white balance. In some of the other shots there you can see that it's grey :)

For this time I had to stop work on the project......I had to completed a new model the Mig-29AS,UBS(its real upgrade version A SLOVAK AIR FORCE) for VFAT. And rattler,agg yes its public mod and i upgrade textur for final version this mod.

screen2gf.jpg

Very nice, and thanks for making it public. Much appreciated.:thumbup:

Thanks all. And next project is Mig-29SMT with pit.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/smt2x.jpg/

Can hardly wait for the Pit. I know it is lots of hard work. Just a curious note, are you doing one for the F-18F as well. Now not right away but maybe in 2012 sometime, when time permits. Gees, hope this all works with FC3 and I would say you do too. Anyway awesome work and thanks very much.

rattler

Here is new link for pit(update and rename textur ).

Link:ftp://ftp.svk-squadron.com/sniper/F-14D%20cockpit%20for%20VNAO%201.1.rar

Thanks, your doing a great job on the cockpit. best one ever,so far and it seems you are getting a better handle on it as you work along. Keep up the awesome work, we really need these cockpits.:thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

No

This Mod will not work with Current DCS Builds and is no longer available.

Can You Please not Necropost and Continuously Bring Up Mod Threads that have had no Activity for 2+ years?

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs