Tacview, Online play and Tracks

*Rage*

So its been a while:) Trying to review my flights...

In order for get tacview to work/record I...

1) Disable Tacview 1.1 recording (in order to pass integrity check)

2) Fly online

3) Exit FC2 and enable tacview recording

4) Watch track as last replay

5) Exiit FC2 and watch tacview

Unfortunately this method often results in innacurate tracks and subsequently innacurate tacview acmi.

How do I reduce the frequency of track mistakes? Does speeding up the track replay cause more mistakes?

Is there another (less painful) way to do this?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

• 1 year later...

Good question. I'm trying to learn tactics and some servers aren't allowing Tacview so I have to use this method as well. Would love to see an alternative.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

You must look at the FPS when replaying the track. You loose more recording when fps is low. So the replay speed you can get relies on your hardware. Try to set the screen resolution down to 1280x768 when replaying if you got problems.

• 2 weeks later...
You must look at the FPS when replaying the track.

So if I keep up the FPS during the replay, I increase the chances of having an accurate replay?

I know sometimes the replay gets messed up and shows me crashing when I didn't or some other similar errors, but I just figured the replay was the way it was, right or wrong, so I cranked up the speed quite a bit.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf