Gauge export?...any plans?

skunk160

just wondering if theres any news/rumours about gauge exporting to another screen ala Helios?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

I know tis is early, but gaude export via Helios or whatever is considered almost pre requisite now.

Almost all the comunity tha is loyal have a screen for instruments, gauge...and the like.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I have not really looked at dcs world but I have loaded it up and had a quick play around with 1.1.2.0 . The first thing I looked at was how the monitor set up had changed but everything seemed to be in the same place which made me think how you would create your exports for different aircraft.

Having just read above that exports don't work I will stay with the a10 install until that is sorted out. I couldn't fly without helios, the mouse is too hard in my pit.

It does get you thinking about how third parties approach this. Hopefully through the dcs engine everything that is a display/output is available as an export.

Dcs, with a few issues has been pretty good to cockpit builders and I wouldn't like to see that change.

Can someone confirm that export of a10 gauges to Helios is not working in docs world?

Thanks

Sorry for my english

Helios + Dcs world work fine for my

Just copy paste dcsa10c ->dcsworld monitorsetup + all export RWR......

La liberte de chacun s'arrete la ou commence celle des autres

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

Its been 6 months, no update on this topic? I was thinking about going to the P-51 to escape the complexity of the A-10, but I dont want to do it if I cant work my touch screen and helios in with it. I dont see any mention of the P-51 at Gadrocs forums, Anyone have any feedback on this? Thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle