Known bugs- and related issues -list

BRooDJeRo

Is there an updated known bugs- and related issues -list somewhere to be found with the bugs/issues already being adressed and most likely fixed in an upcomming patch?

Im in the mood for breaking some pixels, but its pointless to start on something that is worked out already. :pilotfly:

Bugs are catalogued and tracked by means of an internal Bug Tracker that is accessed by the testers and the development team. Forum members do not have access to said tracker.

For members that wish to report bugs, the Bugs and Problems sub-forums for the respective modules are there for that purpose. If you do wish to report a bug or get an idea of bugs reported to date by forum members then that would be the place to start.

As an aside, this very topic has been dealt with on other occasions, illustrating why it is important to search prior to posting new threads to ascertain whether it has been dealt with before :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Seems you have opened this list it right now! :D

serious - no complete list is available.

the only thing that comes close is this:

DCS World / P-51 Change Log 1.1.2.1

It goes like this:

you think you have found a bug

> than make a search in this section:Bugs and Problems via this nifty function >click<

> if the problem is reported - you are invited to add your observation.

> if not - just follow this simple rules in following sticky and open your own thread describing it:

TROUBLESHOOTING - Help us helping you.

Easy- isn't it ?! :)

Now we can start a debate why there is no list maintained by the staff....but this has been done also befor and never ends good.

- in a nutshell : This was requested already many times before and the answer was somewhat like this:

The beta-testers have a internal bug-tracker and add found bugs from the pre-purchase users.

- but it is a very hard task to communicate this to us and update the list as the new beta-builds change sometimes within days and would get obsolete.

-whatever-

if this thread really becomes a "BUG-List" i want to add the first entry wit a list of known bugs that bug me some time ;):

A Plea for View-Export export/Multi-head users. - ED Forums

edit: Norrised by viper :) - I'm just to slow to copy and paste links....and you shouldn't go to the refrigerator while you write a reply.

Edited by PeterP

Ok, nevermind guys...

Edit:

Im just a customer with a question that isnt aware of anything going down behind the screens. A simple answer would have done great, a push back into a corner shouldn't be part of that. Im still a paying customer.

Edited by BRooDJeRo