Help!!! Please.

Hello All,

I have A-10c,no problemo's whatsoever it is great,working fine. DL'ed World(DCS page bit torrent),good to go. Prob is that that I have no control.well almost none of the 25T. I have the Beta(World) but no firing systems on either the joystick,or the keyboard .I dunno, Pitch &Roll on the joystick work but that is all that seems to be working .Tried setting controls on the control page,no joy.Any responses, reply's are most appreciated.Everything starts in World ok,the Hog ,everything works,just the 25Thas no controls.Looks Beautiful though.

Thanks in Advance,

Hickory

As paganus said make sure that your keys are mapped under the SU25 controls because they are not by default. So you may have to remap the keys you would like for the SU25 to your hotas since they are different than the A10.

Edited by Marshtron

Thank you for the quick replys. I already knew to use that dropdown box. Maybe the aircraft does'nt have guns? Or maybe you have to load ac w/guns? Am I correct to guess that one cannot load weapons in Quick flight? The keyboard does seem to function ok as I dumped the stores in-flight just to see if,using the key command work's ,and it does.Is this just a beta thingy?As I cannot get the cannons to fire with the key command or with the joystick.

Thanks in Advance

Hickory

Maybe the aircraft does'nt have guns?

It does.

Or maybe you have to load ac w/guns?

No.

Am I correct to guess that one cannot load weapons in Quick flight?

No.

Attempt the following:

1 - Run quick-start mission 'Ground Attack'.

2 - Once started, select Air-to-Ground mode (keypress 7).

3 - Select cannon (keypress C) and confirm with GUN indication in lower left of HUD.

4 - Acquire target and engage by placing reticle over target. wait for LA and fire (keypress SPACE or Flightstick Trigger).

5 - For Air to Air, select mode (keypress 6), select Cannon (keypress C) and fire (keypress SPACE or Flightstick Trigger).

If the above does not work then there might very well be a problem with the install.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Bless You Sir!!!!!!!!!

Viper, your instructions worked.Are there instr.somewhere that I have missed ,if so, where might they be found? So I wont have to bug everybody.

Thank you to everyone who responded so quickly,and to Viper,Sir if im ever across the pond in your area i would like to treat you to some of the best single malt of your choosing.

Hickory

Viper,

Tks for the link sir,as I have never had any lockon product,I dont think as much as I would love to use the training vid's,that I would be able to apply them as I do not have Lockon on my mach.. Anyway the offer on the drink still stands :-).

Hickory

I have searched and found your link in the 25T apprecation thread for training. I Did'nt go any farther in my search for cold start yet,is there one in this fourm?

Edited by hickory