How to jump back into A-10C

mwd2

Hello,

i started in the Warthog as pilot and switch over to some Bradly to move them into position. When i want to jump back to pilot seat of my Warthog, the AI has take it and i can`t get back.

What did i miss?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Hi,

I have the same issue here; I can´t get back into my Hog after commanding groud units.

How-to?:helpsmilie:

* Asus P8Z68-V * i5-2500k * gtx580 1536MB * 16GB RAM * Corsair Force 3 SSD 120 + 240 GB * Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB HD * TrackIR 5 & ProClip * BenQG2222HDL @ 1920x1080 * win 10 64bit * Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog * Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals *

Maybe you can only control units on the map, but not in first person and return to cockpit view..

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Maybe you can only control units on the map, but not in first person and return to cockpit view..

you are right, if i command the vehicle only on the map (F10), i can go back to the cockpit (F1), but if i push the Command View (or JFO/JTAC View) Button, i relinquish the cockpit and was unable to got back....

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Select the aircraft you want on the F10 map and then hit RAlt-J to take control.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I figured out how to get back. you simple hit esc, select briefing, and reselect pilot as your role. It worked for me. Hope that gets you guys back in the hog after ground pounding :)

Windows 10

Intel Core i5 4670k CPU 3.4 GHz

16GB RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

TrackIR 4

If you Change your First person Perspective from one vehicle/aircraft to another, the AI takes control of the vehicle/aircraft you previously occupied.

In general I suggest not changing into vehicles from aircraft as you'll likely lose your aircraft, with the AI doing something dumb. Control the War from the F-10 map with your Aircraft on autopilot.

Nate