Virtual Horsemen announce new website!

VH-Rock

The Virtual Horsemen Announce our new website!

It is with great pleasure that I can announce our new website is ready to go! Those of you who follow us on facebook might have seen a few links popping up which will have taken you to the new site but we decided not to announce the release until a few things fell into place.

This site is now fully integrated with our facebook account so any updates we post on the site will be shared on our facebook. The site also allows subscriptions to out blog if you want to receive email notification of our updates. This new site is a step forward for us as we know several people who do not have (And don't want to have) a facebook account and so were missing out on our regular updates.

There are a few more small things to do, such as adding a gallery, but this is not a key part of the site and can be done when I find the time to develop it. We also have the option of adding a forum, but we're not sure if it is worth adding one or not. User feedback would be useful on this.

Anyway, Take a look around and enjoy!

http://www.virtual-horsemen.com

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

All built with Wordpress and a little editing of some php files

Ahh nice will have to look into that..but you site looks really sweet man...Great Site for a Great Aero Team...Congrats....:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Nice looking site...what script you using...????

The Virtual Horsemen site is now running WordPress (version 3.4.1). It is a free and available script through SimpleScripts. Depending on your webhost, your control panel may already include a SimpleScripts plugin icon where you can install scripts directly from your own CP.

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

The Virtual Horsemen site is now running WordPress (version 3.4.1). It is a free and available script through SimpleScripts. Depending on your webhost, your control panel may already include a SimpleScripts plugin icon where you can install scripts directly from your own CP.

Thanks Tailhook, just downloaded it..the (version 3.4.1) doing a test setup right now ..

[/Table]

Yep, Tailhook is our host so he will know more server side stuff. I just bought and installed the theme and then added content. It's a very versatile system.

@Vibora, thanks for being our first subscriber! :)

Thanks VH-Rock, just might want to hit up Tailhook..for some advice..have it installed now..just doing a few quick tests..but have to get ready for work now...

Okay let's get back to original topic..I will pm " Tailhook " for advice when needed..

Again congrats great looking...:thumbup:

[/Table]

• 2 weeks later...