TrackIR 4 Details!?

cjlive

Just to make it clear.

Track IR4 Pro already has Vector Expansion ?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Hi guys,

The wider field of view will definitely help when you lean. I can't tell you how many times I have lost track when I lean for some reason or look down for that matter. This is really the perfection of the TrackIR in it's current configuration.

[/Quote]

The problem with leaning for me is usually a light source is behind me..

NP has the smarts to really do some trick stuff farther down the line. I know I've seen it and the NP team is some of the most innovative designers and engineers in this industry. You should support them.

[/Quote]

no way can I dispute the innovative thinking.... TrackIR idea is fantastic.

For those that are complaining about the new design, please keep in mind that the TrackIR 3 design is 4 years old and the guts of the TIR 3 is about 2 years old. It was time to take a step forward.

[/Quote]

if it ain't broke.......

Also, you'll probably never see a wireless design because of the power demands of the imager.

[/Quote]

I thought about that also..

And you don't need to wear a hat with the new Vector clip. You can put it on a Headset!

[/Quote]

wait... if Dr. Evil can put a laser on the head of a shark ..why can you guys come up with something easier? :D (just being a smartash)

Jason

I have TIR3pro w/vector and It works great...

I honestly just don't see the need to upgrade....

Unless NP does a MS thing...(no more support and force a upgrade)

Thanks,

Brett

If you are happy with TIR 3 then cool. No need to upgrade. I know that there are literally millions of gamers and simmers who don't have a TrackIR. There is plenty of opportunity to sell TIR 4 to people.

My initial post was to make people aware and offer a good deal. Not to argue why you should or shouldn't buy a TrackIR 4.

Jason

I'm selling my TrackIR 3Pro with vector support for $80 (paid 140 2 months' date=' you can get it new now for 120). Its in perfect working order.[/quote']

Nicee.

If I wouldnt spent my money today on new GPU, I would take it from you immidiately

New TIR3Pro+VE here in Poland still costs around 210$

tail# 44 or 444

It's still for sale. I'd ship it out right after I got the new TrackIR4 in' date=' which would be in a few weeks.[/quote']

I'll see if I get money before end of november, then maybe I'll catch the chance.

tail# 44 or 444