DCS A-10C on sale on steam

prawncracker

Hi Guys,

Looking for some quick advice.

I have DCS World with the DCS Black Shark 2 add on. Both bought from the DCS website and installed.

I noticed that DCS A-10C is on sale on steam just now for £11.99

Is anyone aware of any issues or compatibility problems if i were to download A-10C from steam when my copy of DCS world and BS2 are both standard releases from the website?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/61010/

REPLY QUICK AS THE SALE IS LIMITED :smilewink:

Thanks,

P

I'm fairly certain you can buy it on Steam, then use the key to install the version downloaded from the DCS site.

Edit: corrected spelling errors, damn phone...

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

You can definitely use the key you get on steam for the DCS: A10C module for World or the 1.1.1.1 download version from digitalsimulator.com ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

I downloaded the A10C module from steam, but I do not see how to add it to to the DCS World. The file was downloaded into Program Files/Steam/steamapps/sourcemods.

I can open from steam, but not from DCS World Single Player or Multiplayer.

I downloaded the A10C module from steam, but I do not see how to add it to to the DCS World. The file was downloaded into Program Files/Steam/steamapps/sourcemods.

I can open from steam, but not from DCS World Single Player or Multiplayer.

You just need the serial number from Steam; download the A10 module for DCS World from http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/ and use the Steam serial number with that.

I can confirm that downloading A-10C from DCS and using the key from Steam works perfectly fine. This is how I'm currently setup.

i7-8700k 3.70mhz|64GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaw V 3200|ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8G GDDR6|AsRockZ390 Extreme4|2 Samsung 870QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860 QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860EVO 500GB|Corsair 750D|Corsair H-100i|Corsair AX750|LG 34GN850-B|Acer UT241Y|TM Cougar MFDs| Buddyfox UFC|TM Warthog HOTAS(Modified Spring/Slew Control Stick, Upgraded PCB, Stick Extension)|Saitek Combat Pedals|Corsair Nightsword|Corsair K70|TrackIR5|Custom A-10C Panels|