Base (re) supply

Zayets

Hello there!

Just want to ask these questions because the manual does not contain any info on that. In ME, when you click on the airfield you are presented with a menu representing information for that airfield (like frequency, coalition etc). I am more interested in the Full Info and Suppliers buttons. So, how do I add suppliers on that airfield? I don't want to leave it with unlimited ammo/fuel.

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]

Click add and then click a warehouse on the map you want to supply the base. All FARPS and airbases have warehouses by default. You can also add a static object warehouse.

If you don't want unlimited supplies just untick the unlimited box for each resource type.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Here is a list of the units you need on your FARPS to enable them to work sir (you don't need them all)

Eastern forces: CP SKP-11 command post, FARP command post for radio communications GPU APA-50 or GPU APA-80 for electrical power ATMZ-5, ATZ-10, Transport URAL-375 or FARP Fuel Depot for refueling URAL-375 transport or FARP Ammo Dump for rearming UAZ-469, URAL-4320-31, URAL-4320T, ZIL-131 KUNG, KAMAZ, and FARP TENT for aircraft repair. Repairs take 3 minutes after rotors stop.

Western forces: M1025 HMMWV APC for radio communications M818 transport for electrical power M978 HEMTT tanker for refueling M818 transport for rearming M818 and FARP TENT for aircraft repair. Repairs take 3 minutes after rotors stop.

If any of the above units are absent or destroyed, the assigned resource will be unavailable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Much obliged and very much appreciate your answers.

Couple of things I have noticed : I did try to put a static object warehouse , click Add then click on the warehouse object. Nothing happened apparently. Probably because I was on an airfield and that is taken care by default. Lesson learned now.

One other thing which is somehow weird. I have indeed unticked the unlimited supply/fuel/aircrafts and added numbers for each equipment. When I (re)supply the numbers are decreasing as they should do when I use ALt+' menu. However, for other players this is seen as 1,000,000 and they can resupply as much as they want. What do I miss here?

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]

I have also an other question about the warehouse topic: I'd like to know what is the "Warehouse in Airport" windows when I select an airport on the editor's map. And moreover, how to use the "Supplier ADD/REMOVE"option of this window. i.e. how does it acts in the DCS world when I add a one or more airfields in the Supplier field.

System Configuration: Windows 10 64bits, Intel I5-3570K, 8Go DDR3-1333Mhz, GeForce GTX 560Ti LE

DCS-FC3 Version 1.5.3

• 9 months later...
;1676233']Western forces: M1025 HMMWV APC for radio communications M818 transport for electrical power M978 HEMTT tanker for refueling M818 transport for rearming M818 and FARP TENT for aircraft repair. Repairs take 3 minutes after rotors stop.

If any of the above units are absent or destroyed, the assigned resource will be unavailable.

Hey Mav, do you know if these HAVE to be static versions, because I know there are some drivable Humvees?

Thanks.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

Was just consisering possibility of spawning them midmission abd I know spawning statics is something of an in-depth issue I'd rather avoid for the time being. I'll give it a shot I guess and if it doesn't work. Oh well for now.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf