OT: Father Xmas - uncovering the mystery

WTF is this?

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS LINK, IT HAS SOME INSTALLER IN IT!!!

For me a pop-up window appears which pretends to have found system errors and wants to install a prog called Winfixer.

I'm sure bSr.L()Csta didn't realize this before nor did he even intend it, but anyway guys: it happens, so be careful with that link!

WTF is this?

For me a pop-up window appears which pretends to have found system errors and wants to install a prog called Winfixer.

I'm sure bSr.L()Csta didn't realize this before nor did he even intend it, but anyway guys: it happens, so be careful with that link!

My POP-BLOCKER probably caught this.... Just "x" it out and no problems. ;)

is this ok?

WTF is this?

The virus you’ve caught doesn’t associate with this link. Chances are you got it earlier from downloading something and now it’s randomizing itself when surfing through the web. I have the same problems for few weeks now… and none of my anti-virus programs can detect it. It first began popping out for me every time I logged into my service provider homepage… after that it began randomizing itself on when and from which site to pop up. Some days it’s decides to pop out, some days it doesn’t… go figure. Anyone knows how to delete it LET ME KNOW!!! :(

LomacBanner.gif