''DCS Reality'' beta in Russia!!!

TaliG

Other reports state it's at Mechnikova. Must be more than one craft :megalol:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The A-10's around here fly pretty low when they come into the MOA. I run outside like a small child whenever I hear them fly over. Sadly, I think that the sequester has removed a lot of their flying hours as they don't come around that often any more. Still get quite the few UH-60's and CH-47's every now and again though.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Awesome, I am yet to see/hear an A-10. I Was hoping to see them around Spangdahlem this year whilst on holiday in the area, but they left the base just as I was driving to Germany :(

I live close to the Red Arrows base at Scampton so I'm often treated to low passes and formation flying when they're training before the show season starts. Sometimes get AH-64's and the odd C-130 on a low pass too.

Russians are frikkin cool.....they just demand respect.:D None of this namby pamby soft as sh*t "Ooooh, I've stubbed my toe on a marshmallow and injured it severely , please give me 25 million dollars" weakling West bollocks......like the Honey Badger, they just don't care. :D

Love your comment, man :) I am russian, and when i got my fist broken, i still played flightsims :D This is no joke :D