Group Activate Not Working for Aircraft with 1.2.5

I am no longer able to get aircraft to activate using the trigger action "Group Activate" in DCS 1.2.5. However, The trigger action works fine with ground units. Also, using "Group Deactivate" on an aircraft causes DCS to crash for me.

I'm not sure if this is a new bug or I got hit with a corrupt patch update. Everything else in 1.2.5 appears to be working fine for me.

Any time line on the fix for Group Activate? This one drove me mad. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out what the problem was. Deleting triggers, deleting units, moving triggers changing flags. The kids loved it because the swear jar was filling up.

Any time line on the fix for Group Activate? This one drove me mad. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out what the problem was. Deleting triggers, deleting units, moving triggers changing flags. The kids loved it because the swear jar was filling up.

lol

Just so there are no misunderstanding - just tested with the P51 SP mission Red rover, red rover.

Activation still not fixed from what I can see.

The crash is no longer present though.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Its fixed, its just the mission you tested relies on a known broken trigger to activate the group: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=110524

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 1 month later...